10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the souls games are fun. If you get any of them for PC, I highly suggest a controller.

It's fun in a sense. Personally I like games that challenge me. The souls series can be super frustrating at times and many of the deaths you can get in the game will have you screaming BS at your PC/TV. Souls is a great couch game, to the point that even on PC i'll be sitting in my nice and comfy recliner with an HDMI port hooked up to my TV. There is also no difficulty setting and the game can be extremely unforgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I get that it's the 'catchphrase' (or whatever it is), I'm just saying, as someone who doesn't particularly care about the series, during the initial 15 seconds, I'm bored and would probably close the window. Now, obviously, I'm not part of your target audience, so feel free to do your own thing, I'm just trying to give you feedback as someone who is indifferent towards the series.
    I may make a final change to it and make the intro shorter. Ideally I want to target people that play and don't play the game to get a bigger audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Personally I like games that challenge me. The souls series can be super frustrating at times and many of the deaths you can get in the game will have you screaming BS at your PC/TV.
    Give Darkest Dungeon a try! Easily the best game I've ever played that has come out of early access (it's finished now). I can't say enough good things about it, and it fits the 'Prepare to Die' bill.

I remember you mentioned that one before. I plan on giving it a try, after I finish up bloodborne and DS3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    My mother suggested I'd get a bouvier de flandres because that what she had when she was young.

That thing looks like a a huge schnauzer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    + 7

*Le me, digging a hole in muddy garden*
    *Le me, annoyed, because assigned task is annoying*
    *Le me, accidentally strikes in the heart of a massive hidden fire ant mound*
    *Queen ant and a million other ants suddenly erupt all over the place and start coming in my general direction*
    *Le me: Runs, doesn't stop until the safety of concrete is reached and flings boots off*

I hate fire ants...fortunately I didn't get bit, but damn, it's not fun when a million of them start to run towards you.
    cover the mound is gasoline and torch it.

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

I ate too much food...

I ate too much food...
    fun times!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD COMA

Oh man, Chinese food sounds SO GOOD right now. You know, if my stomach wasn't about to burst.

10+ Year Old Account

I haven't had Chinese food since like, September last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8q6vTijil0 wow, simpsons dead accurate about BJJ

Bed time. Night everyone.

Deleted
    Dark souls doesn't look like a game that would be better with a controller?

Food coma came from a buffet of pizza and garlic twists. Mmm...

In regards to DS and controller, I remember hearing that Dark Souls 1 had a weird keyboard setup. Like, the "Home" key did something. Why?! I'm assuming it's still bad in the next games, dunno. I'm sure DJ will come in and correct me.

Dark Souls is terrible with a KB/Mouse setup. Highly recommend a controller. I use an xbox 360 controller for it. Plan to for DS3 as well.

I'm sure DJ will come in and correct me.
    I was summoned!