+ 31

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

+ 34

Found a Black Knight, didn't survive that one either. I really suck at this game :/

+ 35

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

+32
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    @Djriff if I want to try DS3, should I play 1 and 2 first? Finally ordered an Xbox controller for use with my computer, so now I can enjoy games like that too
    Also, how do you even beat something like this.

+ 21

http://imgur.com/gallery/OZEyKet
    Well Dark Souls has never really been about the story. However I recommend playing DS1 and 2 first just so you can truly appreciate all the subtle references in DS3. Also Dark Souls is a challenge, it's not like any other game i've ever played, it's unforgiving and brutal.
    For example the first boss you faced in the prison, the one you ran past drops a demon great hammer if you manage to kill him with nothing. It's entirely possible as i've done it, but they throw shit like that in all the time.

+ 29

*starts playing Magic again* Oh yeah, this is why I prefer Hearthstone to Magic: you know what's fun? Drawing land for 10 consecutive turns. Or not getting sufficient land and having literally no plays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    *starts playing Magic again* Oh yeah, this is why I prefer Hearthstone to Magic: you know what's fun? Drawing land for 10 consecutive turns. Or not getting sufficient land and having literally no plays.
    Hahaha, yeah absolutely. It's so annoying right? Pfft

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Well Dark Souls has never really been about the story. However I recommend playing DS1 and 2 first just so you can truly appreciate all the subtle references in DS3. Also Dark Souls is a challenge, it's not like any other game i've ever played, it's unforgiving and brutal.
    For example the first boss you faced in the prison, the one you ran past drops a demon great hammer if you manage to kill him with nothing. It's entirely possible as i've done it, but they throw shit like that in all the time.
    I actually knew that, tried it the first time I played the game years ago, but after a few minutes I died with the boss still at 90%. Immediately uninstalled the game because of that.
    Just found the first boss on top of a tower, some Minotaur like creature, which kinda killed me too Also weird how sometimes I just kill everything without a problem and the next time that same monster obliterates me... Oh well, I'll see how it goes when I get that Xbox elite controller.

+ 27

Never mind, uninstalled the game already. There's a difference between hard and unfair and this game is mostly the second.

+24

Such is dark souls.
    Last edited by Djriff; 2016-04-17 at 06:08 PM.

Watching a vid of DS3, but it's so different. Everything moves "faster", looks smoother. My character moves like he doesn't even care.. Am I doing somethin wrong? :s

git good ;P

- - - Updated - - -

and no, DS3 is really nice on PC. DS1 is garbage.