Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Now its even more weird!
    You'll have to click a bit to get some moneym which you use to buy upgrades to get some autofarming going, but from there on you'll just have to buy the upgrades.

Morning, all.

100%'d BioShock Infinite, woot. Now to move on to something else. FF7 is the new game to 100%, I think.

And I started it again last night. Wow, from the controls, graphics, animations, story, characters, everything has aged pretty badly. And no, I wasn't that keen on FF7 in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    You'll have to click a bit to get some moneym which you use to buy upgrades to get some autofarming going, but from there on you'll just have to buy the upgrades.
    So after a while it becomes like the Windows Desktop? You are not actively viewing it, but you tab into it occasionally and click some stuff?
    Well, its free to play, so as long as people like it its fine I guess!

Well, its free to play, so as long as people like it its fine I guess!
    Obviously I can't speak for others, but when I played Cookie Clicker, I wasn't really having fun, per se, it was just something I could do for a few minutes, then tab out, and feel like I accomplished something. Nothing significant, of course, but.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Morning, all.

100%'d BioShock Infinite, woot. Now to move on to something else. FF7 is the new game to 100%, I think.

And I started it again last night. Wow, from the controls, graphics, animations, story, characters, everything has aged pretty badly. And no, I wasn't that keen on FF7 in the first place.
    8 perfect games! Grats!
    Im thinking about trying for achivements as well in some games. Never really paid attention to achivements before, but sounds fun. Only have HL2, and HL2EP1 as perfect games so far.

8 perfect games! Grats!
    Thanks! I started aiming for 100% a few months ago. It's fun. Mostly.

Im thinking about trying for achivements as well in some games. Never really paid attention to achivements before, but sounds fun. Only have HL2, and HL2EP1 as perfect games so far.
    You should! :P What do you think you'll start with?

BTW, started Ori yesterday. Neat game. Intro was pretty damned good, felt Pixar-ish. 8/10 so far, but...Talos Principle and FF7 are going to come first before I resume Ori, though.

You should! :P What do you think you'll start with?

BTW, started Ori yesterday. Neat game. Intro was pretty damned good, felt Pixar-ish. 8/10 so far, but...Talos Principle and FF7 are going to come first before I resume Ori, though.
    Well, just started playing Stanley Parable. Have all the achivements except one. "Play The Stanley Parable for the entire duration of a tuesday." So I guess that is next
    Heard that you couldn't trick the game with the system clock for it.. so I guess its either messing with the steamfile to trick it I am playing Stanley Parable, or the traditional way, start it up and have it in the background. ^^

After that Im not sure. I doubt I'll be able to get 100% on Ori any time soon. "Complete the game without dying once." Yeah, no. xD

I think I'll just try out these new games I've bought, and if they are fun I might try for 100% achivements on them.

+ 39

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    fap to pictures of hugh jackmans ass, what else?
    This combined with what he actually looks like further up that page results in one the most horrific mental images I could ever think of.

+ 40.

Well, just started playing Stanley Parable.
    Nice. Really enjoyed that game. Closet ending best ending.

After that Im not sure. I doubt I'll be able to get 100% on Ori any time soon. "Complete the game without dying once." Yeah, no. xD
    Yeah, that seems a bit extreme.

...so I looked at your games that you own, starting with most played and went down. My vote is for you to 100% Portal 2! Gives you an excuse to do the co-op stuff!

Yeah, that seems a bit extreme.

...so I looked at your games that you own, starting with most played and went down. My vote is for you to 100% Portal 2! Gives you an excuse to do the co-op stuff!
    Well, will have to wait till one of my friends feels like they want to do an achivement run on it then. And Im not really into multiplayer achivements. =/

But I could finish all achivements in the first Portal though!

Well, will have to wait till one of my friends feels like they want to do an achivement run on it then. And Im not really into multiplayer achivements. =/
    I'm the exact same way, but trust me, Portal 2's co-op is super fun! Totally worth it.

But I could finish all achivements in the first Portal though!
    This is acceptable! Gogo!

Portal is life. I only played a part of the co-op though, with my mum. She cant play for shiiiit.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Portal is life. I only played a part of the co-op though, with my mum. She cant play for shiiiit.
    She wasn't thinking with portals, was she?

I'm the exact same way, but trust me, Portal 2's co-op is super fun! Totally worth it.
    Yeah, I have played Portal 2 co-op. I've just not done the achivements for it.

Yeah, I have played Portal 2 co-op. I've just not done the achivements for it.
    Team Building? Nope.
    Confidence Building? Nope.
    Bridge Building? Nope.
    Obstacle Building? Nope.
    Gesticul-8? Nope.

I could go on and on. How far did you get in co-op?