+ 30

Argh, can't wait to see Tangled in the cinema. November is Disney princesses month with Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled and the Little Mermaid. Most excited for Tangled. Only seen in 3 times, but never on the big screen.

+ 27

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Bleach did have some nice fillers, yeah.
    Did it? Granted I stopped watching during...I don't remember, when they were fighting Aizen (?), but man, I still maintain that the Bount arc was a troll arc. It was so bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Did it? Granted I stopped watching during...I don't remember, when they were fighting Aizen (?), but man, I still maintain that the Bount arc was a troll arc. It was so bad.
    The filler about their shikais was good, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 29

+ 31

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

+ 33

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 29

Bed time. Night everyone.

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+32
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+30
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's fucking weird. o.O
    You're telling me mate.
    Well, damn. 2k is a pretty low mmr. Not surprise that happens then... :/ I'm at 3k (due to loss of points. I don't play ranked atm) and that rarely, if ever, happens.
    I started at like 2900 and was pushing up solo quite successfully until I just got a bad string of games and plummeted :/
    Weird. I swear to god there's a button for that.
    If you find it, please tell me because it would be amazing.
    Bleach did have some nice fillers, yeah.
    I'm upset they stopped the anime while the manga only had 1 final chapter. Soul King arc would have been a great finale.
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Only thing I didn't like about it was that Ichigo couldn't use his Bankai. Other than that it was alright.

The last arc in the anime (Fullbring) felt more like a filler than anything else tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 32

Hai everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What game is being discussed? Also, this thread is still alive
    Hai Hanna!

+29
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What game is being discussed? Also, this thread is still alive
    Overwatch.

Also this is the 8th thread and we're getting exceedingly efficient at playing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Hai everyone.
    Hai pOO!