+ 5

Yep, can confirm: 109F is hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to drop by earlier but servers were down, guess this quickie before sleep will do.

Hey everyone. Long time no see. Hope life treats y'all well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Stop by more often!

Just don't touch my numbers...

+7
    Hello Wass ! Nice to meet you.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

+ 5
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how this thread is still going. 7 years later. It's been up about 30% of my lifespan.

As for myself I'm doing fine. Uni is under control and I've started working on my masters. What about you all? Iced you haven't gotten braindamage from moderating here yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+ 6

In the past seven years I managed to finish some kind of education and find a nice job.

+ 7

+ 4

Nah, Wass, Fun Stuff is pretty tame, and honestly I don't visit the Video Games forum enough.

+5
    Now that I think about it...The Fun Stuff subforum has a very chilly ambiance compared to the others...Barely seen any toxicity here.

+6

It's why I only really post here, if I go to other subs I tend to get infracted.

+ 8