Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    +2

Finally finished K-On season 1. Will have to subscribe to yet another service to watch season 2, but they only charge like $4 a month. So many monthly services. I probably pay around $50 a month or more for all of em.
    I refuse to do that. Either they put it on Netflix, or I find some other way to watch it.

+ 2

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    I refuse to do that. Either they put it on Netflix, or I find some other way to watch it.

+ 2
    Well, that's everything, not just TV streaming. Between Netflix, Hulu, and Funimation, I pay I think $29 a month. Add another I think $4 for Hidive which I will subscribe to soon. The rest is stuff like Spotify premium and Amazon prime, and Humble Monthly.

Funimation:
    Sorry, but this content isn’t available in your country.

They don't even want my money, is it still called piracy then?

- 0 +

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Funimation:
    Sorry, but this content isn’t available in your country.

They don't even want my money, is it still called piracy then?

- 0 +
    Ah yeah, I forget sometimes that they're a dubbing company based out of Texas I think (though all their shows has both language options). Probably very limited availability outside the US. So yeah. That's when I think "finding other ways" is ok.

10+ Year Old Account

Girl I was talking to online started getting crazy. Signed up for hidive, and it placed me in Mexico for some dumbass reason, so now I can't watch what I wanted to watch. So all in all, grand ending to my "weekend".

+3
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+7
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts