Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    The downhill MTB is angled way back and has suspension with super long travel designed for downhill courses. With a standard MTB you will be leaning much farther forward, and have quite a bit less travel on your suspension, making it much easier for you to fall forward and bottom out your shocks. I think downhill MTB's are geared quite a bit differently since they are really only designed for downhill.

look at the crazy angle on this one http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/con...bike_2016.jpeg

If these people had a standard MTB, they would be leaning farther forward and more likely to wreck. http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.imdserve.co...11s-700-80.jpg

I think it's silly that they don't use the 60fps feature that would make their videos even more amazing.
    It's like using a really nice computer for solitaire.

Maybe. My riding clips were kind of slow and boring because I was checking out the area to see how the riding conditions were. I also got started way later than I wanted and didn't have my time to do anything. The trails were washed out and rutted like crazy making for an awful ride. Not being able to get to my trails because of the snow didn't help things either.
    Ahh, makes sense then.

Yeah, well just for the future. And get a drone to get aerial shots!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ahh, makes sense then.

Yeah, well just for the future. And get a drone to get aerial shots!
    That is a fantastic idea!
    Looks like I better work the corner for some more money to buy a drone.

How did you like Equilibrium?

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/gallery/2VWGkvS

http://imgur.com/gallery/N3rUVuA

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    They should just give it to me for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    If it only affects appearance, why remove it?
    I didn't spend 8 hours creating my beautiful character to have him look like beef jerky.

Oh, I'm still wearing the starter knight armor so I don't even see my characters, only thing I've changed so far are the Deep Battle Axe +3 and a Silver Eagle Kite Shield.
    Exploring the swamp with the 2 giant crabs now. Avoiding those for now, but found some nice items I think. Curse-Rotted Greatwood down the first try though Had me down to 5% HP with no Estus Flask left, but I did it Yep, I like this game far better than 1.

Yeah, that boss can be absolutely brutal. I thought the adds didn't respawn on the first attempt, got steam rolled by the boss. Second attempt boss shoved me into the adds and a corner and I got insta gibbed. Third attempt was at ~75% health and the hand grabbed me in phase 2 and annihilated me. Beat it fourth attempt. Hardest boss for me IMO.

You only have a +3 weapon right now? oO

If you go beat the dancer, you could actually give yourself a +9 weapon right now if you really wanted it.

Eh, I don't know how all these infusion, upgrading, whatever things work. But like I said, everything's going relatively smooth. Killing those harpies right before the Road of Sacrifice in 3 hits. Those tree-wielding dudes in the swamp die in 2. The red eyed dudes with the debris strapped to their backs die in 5 hits. I don't think I'm doing too bad right now. Do feel like that Black Knight looking dude is going to annihilate me though XD

Anyway, I'll just continue what I'm doing now, seems to go just fine. Taking my time for everything though, 16.5 hours so far Getting crowded in Firelink Shrine though ^^

Going from +0 to +3 made everything so much easier, don't even want to know how fast everything will die with that same weapon at +9 o.O

Gonna turn my phone completely off tonight. I am determined to get a good night's sleep tonight.

How does turning off the phone help with that?

10+ Year Old Account

How does turning off the phone help with that?
    People won't be able to text/call him.

People never call me.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, that's a lie. My dad called me today to ask if I would be home for dinner. Last time before that was my boss asking a question and the last time before that was loooooong ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/gallery/AIjQ72u

People never call me.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, that's a lie. My dad called me today to ask if I would be home for dinner. Last time before that was my boss asking a question and the last time before that was loooooong ago.
    People call me but they learned to start texting me instead.

Yep, I seem to be getting texts in the morning lately, waking me up. I wouldn't mind if they were important, but they never are.

I don't remember the last time someone called me...

People used to call me, but I hate picking up the phone, so I started pretending that my deafness made it impossible to hear the other person, they learned to just text or facebook message instead

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts