server transfer whole package?

If I pay for a server transfer do I get everything included like faction race change name change etc. It's what I heard, although I like to take trade chat with smallest grain of salt.

you have to pay extra for a faction change, but you can check the option and do it at the same time as a realm change. name change only happens if your current name is taken on the new realm, I believe. Race change is NOT included. you have to pay separate for that either before or after the realm change goes through.

as mayofish said you have to pay extra for a faction change. if you want a free name change too then go make a level 1 toon on the sever your transferring too with your current name and then it will flag your toon to change its name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessthanzer0 View Post
    as mayofish said you have to pay extra for a faction change. if you want a free name change too then go make a level 1 toon on the sever your transferring too with your current name and then it will flag your toon to change its name.

You also get a "free name change" by Faction Changing, Race Changing, or Appearance Change.

15+ Year Old Account
    You also get a "free name change" if you create a character on the destination server with that name too but as others have said, everything else costs $$$