Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    You people are all shit except schirmy disgusting shit taste being shown, everyone knows that explosions are best.
    Wow pls I see how it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Wow pls I see how it is
    sorry, max is bae aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I'm feeling a bit detached from Iron-Blooded Orphans. I'm not sure how to describe it. I've watched it diligently every week, but somehow it feels like even though the story is speeding up and they are reaching their destination it isn't actually going anywhere. I hardly get any sense that things are building toward a climax. Mostly I've felt mildly surprised/confused by many of the developments. I'm not sure if I've just been exceptionally bad at tracking character names but it feels like people are simply cropping up randomly in this series and then disappear into the background again.
    I haven't caught up, but I believe it may be because it's getting a second season (I heard?)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I haven't caught up, but I believe it may be because it's getting a second season (I heard?)?
    From where the show is right now it looks to wrap up this season, so unless they do a whole nother like, well whole nother story, it wouldn't really work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    From where the show is right now it looks to wrap up this season, so unless they do a whole nother like, well whole nother story, it wouldn't really work.
    I'm not entirely sure, but this says it may be a possibility for continuation.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    You people are all shit except schirmy disgusting shit taste being shown, everyone knows that explosions are best.
    For me its Darkness shes somewhat more funny to me, but i do like the explosions *face plant*
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2016-03-10 at 06:37 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd best? If you're not picking Explosions, you best be picking Mary, Mary in Action!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, Chise's VA is the same as Lisa from ZnT. That's a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    2nd best? If you're not picking Explosions, you best be picking Mary, Mary in Action!
    Tfw were only talking about Konosuba atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I cannot accept my chuuni Crimson demon being put second! Tho Darkness may remind me of my future wife, she is in the shade to the burning light that is Explosions! For the Aqua fans, she could never douse the Chuuni flame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Then I cannot accept my chuuni Crimson demon being put second! Tho Darkness may remind me of my future wife, she is in the shade to the burning light that is Explosions! For the Aqua fans, she could never douse the Chuuni flame.
    To steal from Epuration

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck was that KonoSuba episode.

This brought back the original rankings:

Aqua = Darkness = Megumin

In that order.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck was that KonoSuba episode.

This brought back the original rankings:

Aqua = Darkness = Megumin

In that order.
    You are dead to me.

The art in Mahou tsukai no yome pv looks pretty enough. And the studio seems to recognise that the art and aesthetics are very important for this.
    So hyped, I can't wait for it. inb4 it only looks good in the pv.

About the Mahouka movie, according to some Japanese anon that read the vol it won't be reminiscence, but a prelude episode to the next novel arc starting, it very likely be a troll though.

Also, shit gets real in this new volume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.... I finished Punpun. It was soul-crushing. Beyond soul-crushing. The last few chapters hit me hard as well. The ending was brilliantly done. After a bit of time to contemplate I'll probably write more, but at this moment I'd have to say that was one of, if not the most impressive thing I've read to date. All parts messed up, but very well done. I hope it never gets an anime. For everyone's sake, it should stay as a manga. It's probably the only thing I would ever say that for. Reading it over a couple of weeks was probably not the best choice, since it's kind of messed with me since I started, in small ways. Though I feel trying to read it all at once would be far harder. Looking back it's funny how I thought the first half of the manga was crazy, after reading the second half. Though they're two very different parts of the story, and it's not something I've read anything like before.

There's so much roiling in my head over this manga, but it's hard to fully talk about now. I know for sure it's definitely going to change how I see things I read from here on out though. In the end I'm happy I read it, though also kind of troubled about it. It's strange. Many things in the manga I've seen before, I've seen worse, or I've experienced in some way, shape, or form, but the way it was done in the manga hit me in a different way. How it was all built up upon itself telling the story, especially with the imagery, which was a big part of the manga, it felt that it had far more of an impact. I'm also really happy that the author drew the main character like he did, since it added so much more to the story than just drawing a same face with a few accessories to make them look different from the other characters. I especially liked the alternate stories going on within the manga, that barely connected with each other, since it gave the story so much more meaning and impact.

Another thing I will say though. Gesumi is besto. Every time she showed up it made me happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.... I finished Punpun. <snip>
    He finally finished it!

- - - Updated - - -

Oyaji - Did he just flip over a car? I think he just flipped over a car.

Watched the first few episodes of Kimi ni Todoke. Absolutely adorable and funny. I needed a good shoujo in my life right now and this one should definitely do the trick going off of first impressions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exam today, woke up at 5:40 and couldn't go back to sleep... Life is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Exam today, woke up at 5:40 and couldn't go back to sleep... Life is shit.
    That sucks. Good luck on the exam though.