Vape, cigarette or clean lungs?

What do you prefer?

I don't like any of that but I see a lot of people are walking clouds. Some smell good, ngl. But sometimes discussions about vapes and cig filters are just too much.

So, what is your fav poison and why?
    And do you smoke indoors?

I mean don't vape or smoke. Frankly at this point in time, you're either an idiot or an addict if you do either.

That said, if I could vape without ruining my lungs you'd never catch me without a 0 nicotine vape in my hand.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have "clean lungs" but I don't smoke cigarettes or nicotine vapes either.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    A very good friend of mine is vaping nicotine to avoid smoking. Tough choice but lesser evil and all that. What I really like about the vape, and this is just as a close friend, is that there is zero odor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I don't have "clean lungs" but I don't smoke cigarettes or nicotine vapes either.
    My lungs are probably fucked from growing up in a heavy smoking household. I don't and never have smoked, but those first 18 years couldn't have been good.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I started smoking at a young age, ~8. I was able to finally kick that habit in 2011, but I still smoke pot (legal state)
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

At this point if you just need the nicotine I would say their is plenty of other ways to get it without sucking it into your lungs. Same with pot. Man just eat a gummy at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    At this point if you just need the nicotine I would say their is plenty of other ways to get it without sucking it into your lungs. Same with pot. Man just eat a gummy at this point.
    it's not the same. i've tried edibles they do nothing for me.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    it's not the same. i've tried edibles they do nothing for me.
    "These edibles don't do shiiiiit"
    -20 minutes later

"Man, didn't you have an afro 20 minutes ago?"

Honestly, I'm all about vaping. It's just my thing. I get where you're coming from though. The whole vape vs cigarette debate can get pretty intense sometimes. But for me, it's all about the flavors and the convenience. Plus, I'd rather keep my indoor spaces smoke-free.

I quite smoking cigarettes about 15 years ago. It was making me get too sick too often. I could not afford to smoke now if I wanted to.

That's actually great, I wish I could quit smoking that easy.