Deleted
    Whew, the first episode of Shuumatsu no Izetta was wonderful. <3
    That lovely time when a new anime season starts

Thunderbolt Fantasy - 9.5/10

Absolute AotS for me, I eagerly await the sequel (confirmed at the end of the credits for episode 13)! Looking forward to more content from this IP. TF2 is by far my most anticipated show as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Interesting article if you ignore the website name
    http://www.unilad.co.uk/featured/how...n-the-country/
    I'm very interested in seeing how Japan handles this situation because one aspect - how to deal with a shrinking population and economy - is something I hope the entire world has to face some day. There are simply too many people in the world, but our entire economic system is built on continual growth rather than sustaining what is can't extend forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, my thoughts on today:
    Bloodivores: Was mediocre, but thought it got interesting in the last bit...but then preview ruined it. DROP
    New Working: Could be cute. No one seemed to be as memorable as the last one, but could work out. WATCH
    Izetta: Enjoyed it quite a bit. I really enjoy when fantasy bits (magic, etc) are thrown into a real world settinh. WATCH

Will watch Magical Girl Raising later.

I just watched Luke Cage all day :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do I need to finish Jessica Jones before I start Luke Cage?
    Did you see the Luke's bar blow up?

Don't believe so. Only got 3/4 episode in, tbh.
    You dont need to but would advise that its worth finishing because David Tennent steals the show.
    It references some stuff that happens in JJ in Luke Cage's show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. Gonna try get it finished over next few days.
    Starting new job on Monday, where I get to wear a fucking lab coat! just to sell e-cigs to people. Need to get some anime watched tomorrow lol
    I actually enjoy wearing lab coats, but I rarely need to nowadays. Last time I had to wear mine was to build a microstrip antenna since we had to use acids to corrode copper.

Cool. Gonna try get it finished over next few days.
    Starting new job on Monday, where I get to wear a fucking lab coat! just to sell e-cigs to people. Need to get some anime watched tomorrow lol
    I start back at work on Monday, not looking forward to talking to idiot Sky customers.

Oh, I'm gonna love it. Steal some glasses off someone, get me a clipboard and pretend I'm a doctor!
    Just baffles me that I need to wear one to sell refills and such for e-cigs lol Has a strict dress code and everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, I think it's just idiots in general, not just those with Sky xD
    Sounds weird that you have to wear a Lab coat to sell harmless liquids to addicts.

I still dont understand why i have to wear smart clothes in a call centre., wish i had a cubicle :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Shuumatsu - This is already looking AotS promising. It heavily reminds me of Code Geass, and the OST is also similarly superb. The animation quality is high, and it being anime original excites me even more. Depending on how this goes, this show could be very good. I just hope they don't waste the potential. It's interesting seeing the twists on history being made. I wonder if the King of Britannia is the actual ruler, and there isn't a prime minister like Churchill. I also wonder how they will do the Germania ruler, and if he will have any similarities to Hitler. Though I doubt it, it would also be cool to have a country similar to America enter the fray in some fashion, but more as a far away threat or ally that seems super-imposing, but doesn't take over the entire show. There's a lot that could be done, and I'm happy no one knows what'll happen next.

WWW.Working - Though not the original cast of characters, I think I can really enjoy this show. Orange hair is best so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tales of Zestiria 12 - oh em gee alisha and MC need to fuck already

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Shuumatsu - This is already looking AotS promising. It heavily reminds me of Code Geass, and the OST is also similarly superb. The animation quality is high, and it being anime original excites me even more. Depending on how this goes, this show could be very good. I just hope they don't waste the potential. It's interesting seeing the twists on history being made. I wonder if the King of Britannia is the actual ruler, and there isn't a prime minister like Churchill. I also wonder how they will do the Germania ruler, and if he will have any similarities to Hitler. Though I doubt it, it would also be cool to have a country similar to America enter the fray in some fashion, but more as a far away threat or ally that seems super-imposing, but doesn't take over the entire show. There's a lot that could be done, and I'm happy no one knows what'll happen next.

WWW.Working - Though not the original cast of characters, I think I can really enjoy this show. Orange hair is best so far.
    series composer is from Code geass (and guilty crown but that was shit)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    series composer is from Code geass (and guilty crown but that was shit)
    Holy shit no wonder. I'm excited as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahō no Sho anime http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/377/1377229/
    @Remilia I know you love your twinkle art.
    Tenshi no 3P! anime announced at dengeki fest
    http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/377/1377232/
    (hope they have mahouka related news also even if it's just a movie trailer)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahō no Sho anime http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/377/1377229/
    Wait no fucking way. A new show with Tinkle as the chara designer? Fucking hype.

(Also a big fan of his artwork, I have some artbooks and posters)

Wait those are already designed characters by Tinkle. Are we getting a show with Tinkle actually working on it or something using his original characters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait no fucking way. A new show with Tinkle as the chara designer? Fucking hype.

Wait those are already designed characters by Tinkle. Are we getting a show with Tinkle actually working on it or something using his original characters?
    Nah the anime designs are by Takayuki Noguchi which by no coincidence was also the person who adapted Tinkle's Ro-kyu-bu designs for that anime.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah the anime designs are by Takayuki Noguchi which by no coincidence was also the person who adapted Tinkle's Ro-kyu-bu designs for that anime.
    It's still Tinkle's designs, so either way.

10+ Year Old Account

Her(s)*.
    And Tenshi 3P (three piece) is a short novel series similar to Ro-kyu-bu.
    It's probably just the original character design and isn't going to really make it into the anime like Ro-kyu-bu.

Always thought Araragi was an idiot for putting up with Senhougahara. Then I met this girl at work a while back and she's hilariously brutal to me. I've never actually met a tsundere irl but this girl is one and it's amazing. I'm in love. To think I had almost given up on 3D girls.