Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm using Warglaives, don't really care about the rest that much. Maybe Vial of Shadows or something broken from the past expansions.

yes, the legendary daggers are bugged, it's very annoying

Interesting discussion here in a sense, hadn't honestly thought of using old gear and old set bonuses, trinkets and weapons, etc. Might make for some amusing runs, especially with a comment or two here.

What enchants are you guys putting on the gear for what spec?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure if it's worth giving up gems for any set bonus honestly. The squish has really made gems super valuable, I suspect getting as many +10 agility red gems as possible and agility gem bonuses is better than most if not all set bonuses.

Deleted
    Get your hands on Tiny abomination in a jar, the Ashen verdict ring and the legendary cloak. Those three items are insane.

I thought I had saved that trinket from my many ICC runs for Invincible. Darn it. Looks like i've gotten rid of it.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Still seem to be doing way more dps with Fangs than with glaives as combat.

what about hateful leather? AP do not seem to scale down on that set

Are timewalking dungeons giving anything special if you finish them quickly? Because I see no reason to build up special gear for it? I'm just using my PvE gear with Glaives(for fun).

What enchant do you guys slap on your glaives and legendary daggers for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Are timewalking dungeons giving anything special if you finish them quickly? Because I see no reason to build up special gear for it? I'm just using my PvE gear with Glaives(for fun).
    No you get nothing, just the fun of min-maxing and then totally obliterating the place.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8jack View Post
    What enchant do you guys slap on your glaives and legendary daggers for this?
    Dancing Steel should be the best at 66 and 80 agility procs.

Just throwing this out there, but I used my glaives (which scale down to ilvl 95) and there was virtually no difference in dps between those and my current weapons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Athonel View Post
    Just throwing this out there, but I used my glaives (which scale down to ilvl 95) and there was virtually no difference in dps between those and my current weapons.
    The only thing that makes them better than average weapons are the procs off them

What enchants are people using on their old weapons like Glaives? I finally got my offhand warglaive to finish the set, and have the illusion of mongoose on them (because that was the best enchant back then) - but I'm wondering what enchant I should put on them? What proc is the best? For that matter, I'm getting my fangs of the father today, and will need to enchant them. I'll probably illusion: landslide them, but want to know if a particular enchant is best.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Illusions dont affect on weapons, theyre just "transmog"s of certain enchant. How ever the best enchant for timewalkers is landslide.

put +100 crit on legendary cloak. it only scales down to +78! awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So Tiny Abomination in a Jar is out of control. It proccs off Blade Flurry and it proccs Blade Flurry meaning it proccs itself to infinity and beyond. The biggest trash groups died in 1-2 seconds and I nearly disconnected with my screen filled with proccs, with dps reaching 100k+ (mobs don't live enough to reach any higher). Otherwise that rogue was shit geared... I'd love to have procc based weapons like No'kaled or something just to see what it would be like. O.o
    This still works?

Is the BT vendor trinket as fantastic as it sounds for TW?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWay View Post
    Doubtful, Agi/AP are pretty far and away the way to go. Trinkets like Wrath of Unchaining, DMC Greatness, Death's Choice/Verdict, etc. There are some trinkets with secondary stats that are pretty good though, Shard of Contempt, Dragonspine Trophy, and Blackened Naaru Sliver for example.

Keep in mind this is all based on Combat EP values, other specs may (and likely will) want other trinkets. But they can't use Glaives, so who cares!

I was thinking of Ashtongue Talisman of Lethality.
    And what about Vial of Shadows, or does that one see you are still lvl100 really and never proc?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of Ashtongue Talisman of Lethality.
    And what about Vial of Shadows, or does that one see you are still lvl100 really and never proc?
    The BT trinket scales to 84 crit. Doesn't seem worth using.

I'm sure Vial procs, but I haven't been lucky enough to see this re-drop in order to try it out.