Thread: Healing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Healing is harder than tanking or dps for a beginner. If you become good at it you can learn new fights and play other healers more easily than other roles.
    Ever had to heal a bad tank? That's stressful. In terms of skill I would say tanking is harder to pick up, but once you do its easy. Healing is a different matter entirely, it can be stupidly easy or stupidly hard, depends on your group.

Deleted
    I always felt healing was the most stressful during progress: DPS/Tanks fuck-up all their movement CD's so you have to save their asses just to see an extra phase and what not. During proper farm it's usually a breeze as you catch up on gear and people know what to do, unless of-course you drop a healer or 2 to make it faster/challenging.

The reason people say healing is the most difficult is because you're not in control of other peoples mistakes, you just have to mop them up. And not playing in a top raiding guild means that raiders fuck-up, a LOT. (The always nice: eats every third bomb and chases the active healer with rapid fire & wonders why the healer is cursing him)

Maybe it's because I was Brain Heal spamming for so long in BC and Wrath but I LOVED my Resto Shaman at the start of Cataclysm. Halfus was probably the most fun I had healing because everyone was low on health the whole time you had to heal the right people at the right time.