Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    No thank you. I might regard the idea of killing Isis members as the only way they will listen as a good thing, but I would never do it myself, since it would make me no better then they are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myx View Post
    I would capture them and torture them until they beg for death.
    How are you different from them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drachman View Post
    Lol. You aren't hunting people and killing them for an inexplicable reason. ISIS' Soldiers are trained to hate every single thing about you and your culture. They aren't victims in any way, shape or form. Their organisation is one of fear and hate and I for one, would love every single one of them wiped off the face of the earth. When it comes down to it, a human being is hard wired to survive so would you rather be the bug or the windshield?
    That's an awful lot of assumptions based on what you saw about them on TV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    yep. i disagree with their purpose, and they lost any respect from me when they killed people. just like average every day ordinary punks that think violence solves everything.

The stupidity in this post.

I see quite a few poorly concealed psychos on this thread. It will never cease to surprise me, what people would do were there no consequences for their actions.

In a heartbeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    I see quite a few poorly concealed psychos on this thread. It will never cease to surprise me, what people would do were there no consequences for their actions.
    and i see someone making a big deal out of nothing

like dang man i dont know what to tell you if there isn't someone at your job that doesn't make you want to smack the crap out of them and the only thing between that ass whooping and them is a big fat paycheck

because any job worth having always has someone like that

I would cut out their heart with a plastic spoon if they would let me, nothing is too good for them monsters

I don't want to kill anyone but if I have to I would want to look them in the eyes before I take their life.

With a big fucking smile on my face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Pilot a drone to kill? Now THAT is cowardice.
    The irony is that drone doesn't feel fear and nor does the pilot behind it, so no cowardice will occur on the battlefield.

Probably.

Though it's worth mentioning that I am in the Navy, so that shouldn't be too terribly surprising.

And please, don't call it racist. I have nothing against Iraqis, Syrians, or any other Arabic or Persian group. ISIL no more represents "Arabs" than the KKK represents "Caucasians". The situation is most certainly not simple, but there is no rational defense for the things they are doing or have done, and they have demonstrated that they have zero desire to talk or negotiate so long as there is even the slightest chance they can get their way.

Is death the first choice I would go for? No, it is ideally never the first choice. But it is their first choice, and they're not willing to consider the choices that don't involve people dying.... and since that's the case, it might as well be them. When they stop killing people, raping women, forcing their religion on everyone around them, and generally abusing the hell out of people to deprive them of options, and are willing to talk things over, I'll happily advocate sitting down and talking. That doesn't mean I would want to give them everything they want, but talking is better than killing so long as people are willing to try.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry that this thread was not taken care of earlier.

Threads like this, asking if you would murder someone else based on their religion, political views, race, gender, sexuality, or any kind of defining characteristic is absolutely not allowed.