Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hm. I'm trying to add a sub again (removed it when I left before), with a per month/30 days plan, but it tells me I'm already subbed to that one (There is a "Subscribed" button, instead of "Buy now") - the payment history screen has "Sub cancelled" though, so it doesn't seem to actually be active. I was able to add my card to the account though, so do you think it will renew itself when that month I first bought expires?

Nevermind. Got stuck at Zash's ritual despite repeated attempts. Screw that, I still wasn't enjoying the gameplay, only stuck with it so long because of the story.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoneq View Post
    Nevermind. Got stuck at Zash's ritual despite repeated attempts. Screw that, I still wasn't enjoying the gameplay, only stuck with it so long because of the story.
    Sounds like you need to visit the modifications and equipment commendations vendor my friend. No class story should be unbeatable for a character and companion appropriately geared.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demoneq View Post
    Hm. I'm trying to add a sub again (removed it when I left before), with a per month/30 days plan, but it tells me I'm already subbed to that one (There is a "Subscribed" button, instead of "Buy now") - the payment history screen has "Sub cancelled" though, so it doesn't seem to actually be active. I was able to add my card to the account though, so do you think it will renew itself when that month I first bought expires?
    If you've added your credit card to the recurring subscription it should automatically renew, however on the account page under subscriptions it should tell you how long you have left and when the renewal is. Worst case scenario come next month if you go to log in and can't just check you're still subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by OhpUldum View Post
    Sounds like you need to visit the modifications and equipment commendations vendor my friend. No class story should be unbeatable for a character and companion appropriately geared.
    I visited them often, about every time I finished a planet. Last time was prior to heading to Dromund Kass to meet with Zash. So, the gear part was taken care of. Whatever, deleted the character anyway, removed the card again, and the game as well.

Still frustrated though, I really tried to enjoy it and all, but just can't.
    Last edited by Demoneq; 2015-08-07 at 10:11 PM.

Deleted
    yeah it's pretty good, i just enjoy the class stories.

I have spent some months testing a lot of other mmos but i always come back to swtor eventually. And with this new xpac comming and if you enjoy lore, its definitively worth it to come back.

Deleted
    Agree, the stories of each class is amazing to follow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    For some reason, Ilum never clicked with me, so I skip it entirely. Even when there was nothing else to do before it went F2P I still didn't care for Ilum.
    Me also, still never done it, but only been playing for over a month.

playing the class story is fun, i just have the consular story to go, only class i play yo gear up is my powertech.

Deleted
    I would have preferred a 3 kotor this is a theme park wow

I cancelled over the weekend and resubbed to FFXIV. Will be my new side game when Im not raiding in WoW. SWTOR got to the point where i was just logging in and running around in my stronghold with nothing that i really wanted to go out and do. I'll com eback later and check the xpack out I guess but with no new raids I doubt id stay long.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I cancelled over the weekend and resubbed to FFXIV. Will be my new side game when Im not raiding in WoW. SWTOR got to the point where i was just logging in and running around in my stronghold with nothing that i really wanted to go out and do. I'll com eback later and check the xpack out I guess but with no new raids I doubt id stay long.
    That is my same current issue.

I have no doubt the story will be great. But limited end game group content I've already ran into the ground is a bit off-putting. And really, look how fast you will gear up. Instead of just the regular 2 OPS that you can run 4 times in a week depending on the difficulty you run, you will now have:

Eternity Vault
    Karagga's Palace
    Explosive Conflict
    Terror From Beyond
    Scum and Villainy
    The Dread Fortress
    The Dread Palace
    The Ravager
    Temple of sacrifice

You'll be able to run 9 OPS (twice that if you have a group that runs HM). You'll be end game geared faster then ever unless they change how they are ran and how many you can do in a week. I just don't think story alone will be enough for player retention given the OPS are just so old.
    Last edited by quras; 2015-09-08 at 11:02 PM.

Woo, lots of JC people here. I resubbed for the gunslinger, but I've only logged in maybe 3 times since then. I should probably unsub until Orcober.
    Last edited by ItachiZaku; 2015-09-09 at 05:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Returning to this not played for some time. Can any one refer me name is gooseuk on it eu version

well I'm downloading it now. Haven't played since launch but what the hell. I don't have much time now-a-days to sit on my ass and play games so might as well play this one and get some levels here and there.

I spent $150 on the CE so no, not coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by robomatticus View Post
    What is CE?

Quote Originally Posted by robomatticus View Post
    We'll there is good news for you. This expansion is free if you sub.

For playable story content, you wont spend money for anything better in any other game. Especially for someone willing to spend $150.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    What is CE?
    Collectors edition. Came with some bonus stuff like most do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    What is CE?
    Collector's Edition.

Or IHaveAFullTimeJob Edition, if you prefer, but CE is simpler to write :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P