Best Enhance race for CMs?

Blood Fury lines up with EM/trinket, but Berserking lines up with Ascendance :x

Probably going to be playing Ele in certain dungeons too, but focusing on Enh

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll. Macro zerking to ascendance and forget about it. Popping ascendance just feels lackluster on any other race after you've played troll for a while.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    Troll. Macro zerking to ascendance and forget about it. Popping ascendance just feels lackluster on any other race after you've played troll for a while.
    Thanks for your reply. I was considering Orc because I thought new Ascendance barely mattered as an offensive cooldown, and wolves+trinket+EM were more damage. My main concern is haste capping; wouldn't troll racial be wasted during hero+EM even if I put mastery chant on both weapons?

It's close but it's orc 100%

Quote Originally Posted by D U R R T Y View Post
    It's close but it's orc 100%
    thanks homie

what happened to ur signature

I vote Orc. Both racials are very good, but I'd rather play Orc, so there's that.

i'd say orc but only because they look better as enhancement. if it was elemental i would go troll.

thanks for your reply

id really appreciate if someone posted something based on actual numbers and which cooldowns are better to line up a racial with, not aesthetic preference

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm now that I think about it, War Stomp is extremely valuable in challenge modes. It gives you another AoE stun to use alongside capacitor. Tauren also have Brawn, which increases their crit damage. The extra 2k health and nature damage resist is just icing on the cake. Tauren are probably your best all-around choice.
    HEROES NEVER DIE