Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I'm an aggressive person.
    Apparently so.
    By this point you're wilfully ignoring all constructive posts, because that would require you to present an actual counterargument.

People tried to help you, but you just wanted an outlet to be mad at someone who has yet to meet or affect you in any way.

Deleted
    Talk about being alpha.
    Yeah not wearing socks is the proper way to wear sandals.

Quote Originally Posted by OhGodNo View Post
    Apparently so.
    By this point you're wilfully ignoring all constructive posts, because that would require you to present an actual counterargument.

People tried to help you, but you just wanted an outlet to be mad at someone who has yet to meet or affect you in any way.
    I acknowledged the advice ages ago. Now I'm just responding to you and that dudebro's posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Alphas grow hooves, because they are italian stallions. They don't need socks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Usually questioning long hair on men is a "trigger" for hippies.

Not to mention hippies usually tend to lean liberal, and liberals love to sue and cry inequality.

So...
    just admit he burned you hard lol.

Talk about being alpha.
    I don't need to be alpha, I'm a married man - but I know a beta when I see one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Wait... people wear socks with flip flops? lol I don't own any sandals. I believe there is a difference ha!

Deleted
    Such as what?

- - - Updated - - -
    My last post on page four, the posts addressing your question regarding favor of the court.
    Any of the posts where you avoided arguments.

There's no backpedalling, people simply find it revolting that doing something the rules do not require me to do is not acceptable.
    Says the individual that has been told multiple times to look into professor rights and department rules for any loopholes, but somehow keeps referring to University rules. The University I went to had no such rules, but departments and specific classes did. And it may not always be clear.

As I stated my personal story before, I know for a fact departments can require you to dress and appear certain ways based on the event, fieldwork, extra-curricular activity or other such degree-specific requirements that need to be completed.

You seem to be intent on responding negatively to anyone that doesn't respond completely positively, have a meme or is able to crack a joke.

Kiddo, Your move, emailing people flowers, the strings of sarcastic comments that you MUST respond to to because that is definitely productive.

You have made one or two productive responses. I will not deny that.

Lets make this clear: A budding professional makes a thread titled "Could I sue for this? ( DIscrimination based on gender )" with a heavily undeveloped story. People respond, some negatively, some with questions and some productively. The OP goes on to respond with sarcasm to most posters and "I'M A TRAILBLAZZZZZZRRRR." This is all followed by confusion because the OP fails to expand on a single person's post with ANY helpful information. Confusion continues. At some point he says he goes to a state university. That is all.

I guess you get what you give.

If you look at my first post I was honestly trying to help and give you things to look into, but that obviously didn't work.
    ASRock 970 EXTREME4 AM3+ AMD 970
    AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition
    2 x G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB
    EVGA GeForce GTX 660 FTW 2GB
    Intel 330 Series 240GB, Mushkin Enhanced 120GB, Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200 RPM

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    It's her classroom. instructors have say in their classrooms.
    But not over anyone's personal grooming habits. She's not even allowed to comment on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive Anarchist View Post
    I'm pretty certain this isn't actually a real scenario, considering the OP often makes MRA-themed posts.
    Ah, yes. The '' Feminism = good, MRA = bad '' poster. I've been waiting for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I don't need to be alpha, I'm a married man - but I know a beta when I see one.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait... people wear socks with flip flops? lol I don't own any sandals. I believe there is a difference ha!
    Duh, you have SMGs in your house.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is completely off topic and I see little benefit in keeping this open any longer.

CLOSED.