Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You should have just posted this to the Clinton thread. Its easier to avoid the stupid CDS nonsense if its all in one thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    no it is exactly about Clinton
    how the Clinton sycophants have insisted she did nothing wrong there is nothing to charge her with then we have this guy that only deleted his browser history not knowing he was under investigation gets charged with obstruction, but H. Clinton knew she was and knew they asked for her emails and the DoJ wont even investigate it
    According to the texts so far the man got charged for specific reasons of covering up his connection with the brothers.
    There were three counts for making false statements based on the aforementioned lies and—remarkably—one count for destroying “any record, document or tangible object” with intent to obstruct a federal investigation. This last charge was for deleting videos on his computer that may have demonstrated his own terrorist sympathies and for clearing his browser history.
    As of now we have to assume based on previous cases when this legislation has been used when the charged person deliberately tried to delete data with the intent to hide a crime. Not people just randomly or regularly clearing their browser history.

Regarding H.Clinton you had made numerous threads on well most often benghazi or emails and even though you may not like it none of the investigations managed to come up with a criminal act by her even being made. Suck it up like a man and stop beating the dead horse of yours.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    According to the texts so far the man got charged for specific reasons of covering up his connection with the brothers.

As of now we have to assume based on previous cases when this legislation has been used when the charged person deliberately tried to delete data with the intent to hide a crime. Not people just randomly or regularly clearing their browser history.

Regarding H.Clinton you had made numerous threads on well most often benghazi or emails and even though you may not like it none of the investigations managed to come up with a criminal act by her even being made. Suck it up like a man and stop beating the dead horse of yours.
    I guess you need to go back to school and learn what the word MAY means

"This last charge was for deleting videos on his computer that may have demonstrated his own terrorist sympathies and for clearing his browser history"

H. Clinton may have deleted emails that had government business on them that contained information about Benghazi

the feds have no proof that he had incriminating evidence in his browser history just that he may have had

just like we don't have proof the Clinton deleted emails had government business on them just that they may have
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-06-07 at 10:44 PM.

Vyxn may be payed by the GOP to do anything she can to sabotage Clinton.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account

"This last charge was for deleting videos on his computer that may have demonstrated his own terrorist sympathies and for clearing his browser history"

H. Clinton may have deleted emails that had government business on them that contained information about Benghazi

the feds have no proof that he had incriminating evidence in his browser history just that he may have had

just like we don't have proof the Clinton deleted emails had government business on them just that she may have
    Wait, this is a benghazi thread now?
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    It's always a benghazi thread when Vyxn is involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account

just like we don't have proof the Clinton deleted emails had government business on them just that they may have
    Trust me. Knowing your thread history make the word MAY clear as day to any reader since that is all your threads ever evolve around when its regarding Dems or Clinton. They are all about may, whatif's etc.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    So the average Joe can get up to twenty years for doing something as routine as deleting your browser history something I do on a regular bases to keep my PC clean

But H. Clinton can delete 30,000 emails and not one person in the DoJ is even considering charging her. hell they wont even investigate her doing so
    Completely correct IN THAT CONTEXT of a criminal investigation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Trust me. Knowing your thread history make the word MAY clear as day to any reader since that is all your threads ever evolve around when its regarding Dems or Clinton. They are all about may, whatif's etc.
    Can I try this "may" thing?

Kirk Cobain may have eaten scambled eggs before he killed himself.

Eggs may lead to suicide.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say that you would have a case if this was about privacy laws and not one of your many anti-democrat and pro-gop threads, where i know the latter category cares very little of the privacy of their citizens (unless it can be used for political gain).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    /facepalm.

If you just clear your browser every so often no, its not a crime. If you clear your history with the express purpose of destorying evidence, that is a crime.

This isn't even nuance.
    And how do you prove intent?

Deleted
    if you think just clearing your browser history will stop an investigation to your online net habits, then you are a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    it is about a guy getting charged with obstruction for deleting his browser history and H. Clinton doing worse and not get charged not even being investigated for it

you see about a few months back a thread was started about Clinton deleted e-mails and me making the claim she could be charged for obstruction of justice for doing so and many including a mod swearing up and down she couldn't because they would have to have proof what was deleted was evidence and that isn't the case all that is needed for the charge of obstruction is that the deleted information may have been evidence
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-06-07 at 11:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    if you think just clearing your browser history will stop an investigation to your online net habits, then you are a fool.
    Even if we exclude illegal surveillance programs both Win and Google and everyone else has a nasty habit of storing/syncing/do backups of things like bookmarks and browser history, saved passwords etc

So the average Joe can get up to twenty years for doing something as routine as deleting your browser history something I do on a regular bases to keep my PC clean

But H. Clinton can delete 30,000 emails and not one person in the DoJ is even considering charging her. hell they wont even investigate her doing so
    Hey look its another Vyxn hates Obama, H Clinton thread.

Its called intent. If you are deleting your browser history to hide evidence that you have helped commit a crime then that of itself is a crime. This isn't hard to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference in the two is there is no proof Clinton did any of that and has already been cleared of Benghazi. This guy on the other hand is known to be friends with a terroris.

Also give the fucken Benghazi crap a rest its over and done with.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

You know Vyxn and all the other right-wingers are so freaking desperate to use something against Hilary that they use a freaking terrorist.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ain't scared!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You know Vyxn and all the other right-wingers are so freaking desperate to use something against Hilary that they use a freaking terrorist.
    I know right Vyxn has gone as far as to defend a terrorist....Wow.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I clicked this thread title thinking there might be legitimate conversation here just to find your nonsense. How disappointing.

What if I have it set to automatically do this?
    What if I empty my irl trashcan?

Same applies?
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande