<Sanctum Souls> is a new upcoming reroll casual 20 man raiding guild and we're looking
for players to progress trough Warlords of Draenor content with.
At the moment we are mainly focused on improving our player base as a new patch will soon arrive. We are looking for nonelitist players who want to experience this game in a raiding environment on a casual level whilst progressing steadily through mythic in a fun and social and friendly atmosphere.

All classes are open

I am very well aware of that this is a late project since Warlords of Draenor is almost half way into the next expansion (just guessing) but I think it's a good time for people to participate in a reroll project since I am seeing alot of people are returning to the game or have missed out on progress and with this guild you will be able to experience the WoD raiding content from the scratch.

So as long as I have the resources I will execute this, and my idea is to gather people who wants to level from scratch to level 100 together with no level caps, since our main goal is to be a raiding guild with the current expansion so we won't be stopping at any caps.

Guild Name: Sanctum Souls
Server: Silvermoon (PvE)
Faction: Alliance
Language: English

The guild management will be lead by a council of very trustworthy players, A Guild Master, 1 or 2 Officers and 4 Role Leaders (Melee, Range, Healing and Tank)

Any questions or issues or just plain simple contact will be directed to one of your role leaders most likely.

Loot system is not yet decided but we will definetly not be having any DKP system but as far as the looting goes we will be giving out the loot to players with most attendence and whom we think have perfomed the best.

Loot is a tool for the guild and therfore it is given out to who we think deserves it and how we think it would benefit the guild the best.

About Sanctum Souls

"Sanctum Souls" is a guild idea started by me, my thought is to bring together a stable and reliable team of 20 men/women and start doing some progress throught Warlords of Draenor raiding content.

I was one of the leaders in a 20 man guild before the summer began this year, we managed to clear everything in Highmaul Heroic but then we had a couple of people quiting the game and some people got banned ect, and I've seen alot of new players returning now when the 6.2 is slowly approaching us and instead of joining an existing guild whos already far into their progress I wanted to start my own guild and hopefully with my experience as a Co-Guild Leader/Officer I will be able to bring another succesful guild to the scene.

What we can offer YOU

★ Adult community
★ Casual player atmosphere, no elitist
★ A brand new start with people who are passionate about raiding and gaming
★ A guild who takes the social aspect heavyhearted, we want to make this like a second family, make new friends
★ A chance to be apart of something brand new

Seeing as this is still only an idea of mine, now I am looking for the right players to fill the roles of DPS, Healers and Tanks for our raiding team

What we expect from YOU

★ Be atleast 18+ of years, this is very strict.
★ You have to be able to understand English, you don't have to speak if you are shy and stuff but as long as you understand basic instructions.
★ As we are a casual guild and don't raid 7 days a week we want our raiders to be able to have 100% attendance but 90% is acceptable, we know people have real life.
★ Friendly attitude towards anyone in the guild, newcomers as core players.
★ People may have sick humour so you must be able to take jokes lightly and not get offended, of course there is a line, we don't tolerate racism or any kind of harassment.
★ We are not looking to expand the whining section, if you cant handle wipes because you only want the loot or if you cant handle that you sometimes have to sit out a raid because we need the better setup for a certain boss this is not the guild for you.

Classes open for recruitment

All classes and specs are currently OPEN

Requirements for raiders

★ You are friendly, dedicated and most importantly responsive and aware.
★ Once you reach level 100 you want to have the best gear you can possible achieve before entering our raids, this also goes for gemming and enchanting.
★ You check out boss tactics before entering our raids, atleast a couple of times so you know the mechanics by heart.
★ You are a quick learner, the class you pick may be new to you so we need you to be able to learn the class rather quick so you know how to play it once we start raiding
★ You enter raids with a bunch of flasks and potions in your bags.

Don't let this list of requirements scare you off too much! This will be a very friendly bunch so there is no reason to be scared

Raiding Schedule: Server Time

Tuesday: 19.00 - 22.00
Thursday: 19.00 - 22.00
Monday: 19.00 - 22.00

We only raid 3 nights a week, meaning we allow alot of room for real-life, next to being in a steady progressing guild.
Make sure you can attend atleast 2 out of 3 though! We like to keep our roster small, so attendance is very important to us.

FAQ

Why Sanctum Souls?

I just thought of it and like the look and sound of it, basically.

When will you start the guild?

When we have around 20+ players I will create the guild and then announce a date when we will start leveling.

Will RaF and BoA's be allowed?

RaF no but Heirlooms will be allowed.

Why did you choose Alliance? Horde is better for PvE progression

I picked Alliance because I enjoy playing the alliance races more and I enjoy the alliance atmosphere more than the horde, just a personal opionion.

Why Silvermoon?

Because it's a heavily populated server and it will be alot easier to recruit new players

Level Caps?

We will have no level caps, our main aim is raiding and and the current content is at level 100 so we won't be stopping at any of the previous expansions.

Can I roll a Death Knight?

Once the majority of the guild has passed level 55 you can start leveling your DK

You think you are the player we are looking for?

Then you very much for reading this and you are welcome to submit an application.
Thanks for showing interest and we hope to see you soon!