Deleted

Classy in Magaluf

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/britons-ig...l?vp=1#Iv9sqMd

I don't know why I found this story funny. It's rather known in the UK that Magaluf attract a certain type of holiday maker, something I dare say Magaluf capitalized on. Personally I can understand why locals would be pissed however g'luck trying to enforce a 10pm - 8am street drink ban

15+ Year Old Account
    Been in Palma Nova once with my friends.... never again. Brits are the worst tourists.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    "These people are literally morons to me." Mark Corrigan.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/britons-ig...l?vp=1#Iv9sqMd

I don't know why I found this story funny. It's rather known in the UK that Magaluf attract a certain type of holiday maker, something I dare say Magaluf capitalized on. Personally I can understand why locals would be pissed however g'luck trying to enforce a 10pm - 8am street drink ban
    Similar things already were enforced, for the better I might add.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus 2 View Post
    Exterminate them all.

They are parasites, all of them.

The women do not know what they want.

They should find themselves a black gang bang and be done with it God damn it.
    lol, welcome to the forums!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Been in Palma Nova once with my friends.... never again. Brits are the worst tourists.
    Americans and Germans are worse. Americans walk through busy streets shouting to each other and Germans get up far too early for a holiday.

Deleted
    These really aren't tourists, they're just 18-30 going to get wasted with other Brits somewhere sunny

15+ Year Old Account
    These really aren't tourists, they're just 18-30 going to get wasted with other Brits somewhere sunny
    Which is the problem itself that you have such tourism!

Deleted
    Which is the problem itself that you have such tourism!
    Well as I said, these countries capitalize on it with cheap packages aimed at getting pissed. There's a reason this only happens in a handful of places as opposed to everywhere Brits step

15+ Year Old Account
    Well as I said, these countries capitalize on it with cheap packages aimed at getting pissed. There's a reason this only happens in a handful of places as opposed to everywhere Brits step
    "Only happens in a handful of places" aka pretty much every beach resort in the Mediterranean more or less. + Thailand

15+ Year Old Account
    Places where young UK party tourists visit suck ass simply cos of those mongoloids.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    "Only happens in a handful of places" aka pretty much every beach resort in the Mediterranean more or less. + Thailand
    That's a handful and you're ignoring why, because said countries profit from it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Places where young UK party tourists visit suck ass simply cos of those mongoloids.
    I find gap student hotspots worst

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a handful and you're ignoring why, because said countries profit from it
    I'm not ignoring why. Tourism is a business, you think I don't know that?

It's just that the British tourists ruin all those places they flock into.

Deleted
    I'm not ignoring why. Tourism is a business, you think I don't know that?

It's just that the British tourists ruin all those places they flock into.
    Then perhaps said countries should step up more. You can't allow it to happen, grow rich from it then bitch about it. This isn't all Brits fault. Also let's not pretend this is exclusive to Brits.

15+ Year Old Account
    Then perhaps said countries should step up more. You can't allow it to happen, grow rich from it then bitch about it. This isn't all Brits fault. Also let's not pretend this is exclusive to Brits.
    Ultimately its those countries fault yea.
    Not exclusive to Brits but it is no secret many and specifically younger Brits got some deranged need to get "get pissed and fight".
    Brits got the worst reputation as tourists of all Europeans by far in the Mediterranean area or the other cheap party ghettos.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Not exclusive to Brits but it is no secret many and specifically younger Brits got some deranged need to get "get pissed and fight".
    Brits got the worst reputation as tourists of all Europeans by far in the Mediterranean area or the other cheap party ghettos.
    I aren't denying a % of British holiday makers are terrible, but it is only a % and only in selected areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not true.

It's "get pissed, sunburnt, laid and fight".

Adam, this is not a fight that we as a nation will win.

Our tourists are dicks, And then they get drunk.

And its not exclusive to justthe drinking youngsters. Had a twat hold up a coach from Romes "not really anywhere near Rome but YOLO easyjet" airport to our connecting bus at the central depot because they kicked up a fuss over not wanting to put their luggage in the luggage part under the bus, and wouldn't accept that every seat on the coach was for a person to sit in. Uniformly embarassing seeing fellow countrymen abroad. Of course, you're not gonna be able to notice the quiet brits; but the noisy arseholes more than make up for that
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2015-06-10 at 07:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Adam, this is not a fight that we as a nation will win.

Our tourists are dicks, And then they get drunk.
    I aren't defending them. Just saying why it happens and that not every holiday maker is like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosphate View Post
    Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents.
    Next!

I think it's a horrible culture, becoming ever-more popular with UK's media attention. Had a housemate who went to "Shagaluf" as it's more well known by, she tore ligaments on the first night but still managed to give head and other promiscuous activities and wreck peoples houses (and hotel rooms).

But it is a huge source of money for that island, it's a tricky one for them... But 10pm is crazy early. Not sure how they'd enforce that in peak months, have riot police? Because that's what they'd need.
    I think it's more hot air, a 10pm-8am ban would probably bankrupt the island. Personally I never saw the appeal of fucking slags under the sun with a 80% chance of clap