6.2 715 Skull of War and Crafted weapons

Just wondering whether we are going to be wanting to picking up a skull of war as one of our 3 crafted slots for Mythic prog or are we better off sticking with our current BRF trinkets and hoping for a Archi drop in split heroics in week one? Thus using all 3 crafted pieces on off pieces. Also hypothetically, would taking a 5ilvl increase on a weapon ever outweigh a 15 ilvl upgrade for an armor piece? Just looking to get a better idea of what crafted pieces we should be looking for in the early days of 6.2.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDealer View Post
    Just wondering whether we are going to be wanting to picking up a skull of war as one of our 3 crafted slots for Mythic prog or are we better off sticking with our current BRF trinkets and hoping for a Archi drop in split heroics in week one? Thus using all 3 crafted pieces on off pieces. Also hypothetically, would taking a 5ilvl increase on a weapon ever outweigh a 15 ilvl upgrade for an armor piece? Just looking to get a better idea of what crafted pieces we should be looking for in the early days of 6.2.
    I don't drop.

Also the Skull is pretty poopy even with extra upgrades, worse than normal T18 or M T17 trinkets in fact. Weapon crafted pieces would probably be best but keep in mind those will be the first things you aim to replace as well.

Deleted
    Strange as it seems, a crit "proc" is usually really shitty once reach a certain ilvl.

I remember being stuck with my Tectus trinket for some time into BrF M and seeing my crit going over 120% ...