[A] 3/10 Mythic 692 DPS Warrior LF Mythic Guild

About me:

Been playing WoW since BC, always main Warrior. Extensive raiding history from BC through MOP and into WOD. Currently 3/10 Mythic BRF and 2/7 Mythic HM. I show up on time every night and always come prepared. I am kind, respectful, and take constructive criticism well. I put up good #s an can link logs to back it up if need be.

My requirements:

Must be better than 3/10 Mythic. Not looking to backslide or go to a guild with similar early boss struggles.

Don't mind sitting but not looking for some kind of permanent bench spot. Want to raid!

Must be Alliance.

Prefer PVE server(but will consider PVP)

Raid times: 9 PM EST start, no later than midnight end. Can maybe start as early as 8:30 EST. Any day of the week, preferably weekdays. Prefer no more than 9 hours per week max but may consider more if guild is good fit.

Don't want a guild where people yell and scream at each other. No hostile environments. Must be a fun atmosphere but also serious when need be.

If you feel we are a good match please leave a brief description of your guild as well as guild web site link for me to look over. Add bnet ID as well so I can contact you if I'm interested. If you copy pasta huge walls of guild spam text I will ignore you.

<Nexus> is accepting applications from skilled players. We are building a new team that aims to tackle the latest Mythic endgame content while establishing a close and social community.

What we are looking for:
    2 Ranged DPS
    1 Melee DPS
    1 Healer

Disclaimer:
    If you cannot withstand respectful criticism a progression minded PVE raiding guild may not be right for you.

http://www.nexus-guild.com

YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildNexusFrostmane

Raid Schedule:
    Monday 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM Server Time / CST
    Wednesday 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM Server Time / CST
    (Times are “invite sent” to “last attempt”)

Progression:
    2/10 Mythic BRF
    10/10 Heroic BRF

Attendance:
    We understand everyone has a life outside of World of Warcraft, however we ask that you will be able to make our raid times at least 90% of the time since we will be raiding for a very concise 8 hours each week. If you can not meet this requirement, please do not apply.

Loot Rules:
    We use a loot council system based on attendance/performance/attitude/impact on the raid.

What new people say about Nexus:
    "I just want to chime in here. I joined <Nexus> about 3-4 weeks ago. Man what a great ride its been.

I'm an old school raider, vanilla top progression. So much of that time I spent with my guild is nostalgic to the time I've spent here. The RL is professional, pragmatic, and holds people accountable to the raid. Members are competitive amongst themselves, and hungry for content. There's a cooperativeness to progress the guild that I haven't seen in years. Its one of those places that you bring your A-game to, because the team wont let you be carried when we raid.

Every week gets better and better, and if you're sorely looking for intelligent/competent players, give us a look!" - Hexxn

Please visit http://www.nexus-guild.com to apply or whisper Marius (Halbrium#1395) or Defusionz (Defusionz#1271) for details.