Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    17/17mythic this tier, the content stopped for me after the second week of WoD. Did challenge modes on three characters in the first two weeks, did repgrinds, stopped logging in for anything other than raids and garrison as there is absolutely no point to it.
    The professions are absolutely goddamn garbage. nothing to farm there.
    All the specific little things about classes I loved have been removed in the past two expansions, "ability pruning" its been called, literally dumbing down the game, taking away tools and locking them into specific specs is terrible. oh you liked to use shadowfury as a warlock? well too bad, now we're taking that away, aswell as your AoE fear, and deathcoil. and you have to choose between only one of them. Sigh.

I'm satisfied, all I care is doing challenging content, boring and easy grinds never were my thing, log for raiding and log out after has been my life in WoW for years, I'm glad I get some time of the game, have more going on in my life than just this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You seem angry so I'll just leave you with that: http://ask.fm/maiohnee/answer/128765945493

What exactly makes you think I was *ever* satisfied with it?
    What you seek cannot be found inside this game.

As someone who has gone to the bother of getting 250 mounts you almost certainly do care about mount 251 lol

Quote Originally Posted by tefloner View Post
    Asking for the billionth time, tell me what substantial activity could you possibly ever do in WoW other than raiding?

Ofcourse you won't answer because you know the game IS raiding.
    .....what?

There isn't anything substantial but raiding, and that is a problem. You pretty much stated the problem! What are you even going on about. That's not even what I was talking about. I said barely anyone raids, and it's true.

Deleted
    Well what i do as mythic raider is
    Get to raid do the whatever you do get out then logout of the game and think till next reset why the hell my DPS this week is low or why i failed somewhere where i never fail.With all these things in my head i barely have time to look at HC

I log on 3 times a week. Once to clear BRF mythic, once to do heroic sale runs, once for our alt raid. Attendance in the alt raid has gotten more sketchy as people have gotten so bored, even though it's 7/10M and was progressing mythic furnace. It's just reached a state where nobody really cares anymore. Even our guild, which has been pretty impervious to burnout in the past, has seen some stress because of how utterly awful this content is.

WoD sucks. If I wasn't a mythic raider I'd have uninstalled the game long, long ago. Sure, there's stuff ingame I "haven't done" but there's no sense of achievement from anything in the game anymore. I called this expansion being garbage the moment it was announced, but fanboys kept prattling on about how "awesome it would be to relive the glory days of BC" and how "awesome it would be to meet characters from the original warcraft games". Seems we got neither and nothing good to make up for it.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor