Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Indeed. She doesn't fit into WoW's class system as lore and the RTS games don't have such hard definitions of classes. You can see this in HotS as well since she is a support class that heals and does weird things as well as shooting people in the face with arrows.

In wow we have really segregated classes that only use specific weapons/skill sets, but wow lore doesn't work that way.
    even in hots where she actually shoot a bow, her main role in the party is support, ie healing. she is not a damage dealer like hunter are, nor a pure DPS class. Bow is just cosmetic, tyrande is more a priest than a hunter, hands down.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    even in hots where she actually shoot a bow, her main role in the party is support, ie healing. she is not a damage dealer like hunter are, nor a pure DPS class. Bow is just cosmetic, tyrande is more a priest than a hunter, hands down.
    If you want to get technical, which we weren't doing by leaving things open, she was a hunter and became a priestess.

She was a Sentinel general and then became the High Priestess. So technically, she's both.
    BAD WOLF

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to get technical, which we weren't doing by leaving things open, she was a hunter and became a priestess.

She was a Sentinel general and then became the High Priestess. So technically, she's both.
    the question at hand is, would it feels right to have tyrande as a hero for the hunter (aka face hunter) class. it doesn't for me. and neither does sylvannas as suggested earlier. They may both have been ranger in the past, but they have become now something else, something more (man i am all about TV reference tonight).

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    the question at hand is, would it feels right to have tyrande as a hero for the hunter (aka face hunter) class.
    No, it wouldn't. Wouldn't feel right for her to be a priest either tbh.

But I also called Windrunner and Medivh the second I saw their silhouettes. They seem appropriate to me. They are more synonymous with a class role than other characters. I just want to see some space goat heroes.
    BAD WOLF

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, it wouldn't. Wouldn't feel right for her to be a priest either tbh.

But I also called Windrunner and Medivh the second I saw their silhouettes. They seem appropriate to me. They are more synonymous with a class role than other characters. I just want to see some space goat heroes.
    maraad is a pretty iconic paladin (cf the burning crusade opening sequence)
    Yrel is the new hero of WoD, also a paladin
    Velen is iconic priest but already a card, so not possible
    akama is well known but not sure what class he fits, maybe warrior

maraad is a pretty iconic paladin (cf the burning crusade opening sequence)
    Yrel is the new hero of WoD, also a paladin
    Velen is iconic priest but already a card, so not possible
    akama is well known but not sure what class he fits, maybe warrior
    Akama is kind of a shaman/rogue.

that syvanas and medivh

Quote Originally Posted by Ajukido View Post
    that syvanas and medivh
    That kid who knows only Sylvanas, because she is in WoW. Its Alleria!

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Meh at Medivh, would've preferred Rommath or Kael
    Compared to MEDIVH!?

Kael would be nice for a future skin though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    Akama is kind of a shaman/rogue.
    "Draenei Elder Sage"

Warcraft III hero classes were a bit different to WoW's. Race-specific for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'd be super keen if the Rogue hero was Kargath. The animation for the hero power could even be the one they used in the Lords of War trailer for him when he's taking his hand off.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope to god its not garona.... i dislike her so much

Hunter is one of the Wind runner sisters

i wish they implent a new female hero with a gun, don't hunters also use guns?

it's a shame a female warrior hero will end up as an ugly orc

Valeera is my favorate hero because she looks pretty and i really like daggers, i wonder if there will ever be a new female hero that looks pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Valeera is my favorate hero because she looks pretty and i really like daggers, i wonder if there will ever be a new female hero that looks pretty
    Garona is pretty.

Probably.

Who cares, make the next one Garona goddamn it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

im really disappointed in the looks of Alleria Windrunner, Sylvana was alot prettier i believe? so it's a shame she wasn't chosen as the cosmetic hero because alleria is not worth the 10 dollars

I don't really like the green skin so i dont find Garona pretty at all, i hope there will be more cosmetic heroes for the same class, i would also like to see a night elf huntress (hopefully with a better illustration than alleria!)

i also wanted to see a gun ability like the npcs instead of a boring arrow attack
    Last edited by Lady; 2015-07-03 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    it's a shame a female warrior hero will end up as an ugly orc
    I doubt it. You have more chance of seeing Lothar, Doomhammer, Saurfang or Varian be the Warrior hero before either Zaela, Thura or Draka. And tbh, I can't think of any notable female Warrior NPCs that have stood out in lore, so if you wanted a female Warrior I'm afraid you're probably stuck with an Orc.

As for "pretty" females, I could see them making Azshara (Pre-Naga) as a Mage hero, Tyrande as a Priest hero and Yrel or Lady Liadrin as Paladin heroes. Anyone else would be adding female characters for the sake of it. I mean you could add Archdruid Elrethe Renferal, but then you're adding her over Hamuul Runetotem, Fandral Stagelm and Broll Bearmantle. Same for Bridgette Abendis, you'd be adding her instead of her Father, Alexandros Mograine, the original Ashbringer.