Poll: Do you have Hayfever?

Thread: Hayfever

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Hayfever

Summer is coming. And with it Hayfever. Itchy eyes, itchy nose, itchy palate, sneazing, cant breathe trough the nose.
    Itchy Palate is by far the worst. It feels as if every year its getting worse and worse. Funny thing is it never actually effected me untill i turned like 20. Do you have Hayfever? Do you have any remedies? What symptoms do u get? Did you have it from an early age or did it suddenly develop in your adulthood?

Also a fun fact: Since pollen are plant versions of semen, hayfever is technically an STD.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2015-06-11 at 09:40 PM. Reason: typo

It's a cold rainy summer in Finland. It's heaven for me.

It varies by day. But yeah, totally. Went into some hacking fit earlier cuz my throat was all fucky lol. Can barely breathe through my nose most of the time without jamming a billion gallons of dristan up there. Though I got this Omnaris stuff now which is like a steroid spray which does seem to be helping.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had pretty much any symptoms for past 10 years. When I was a child I almost died couple of times due to the symptoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I haven't had pretty much any symptoms for past 10 years. When I was a child I almost died couple of times due to the symptoms.
    Looks like your immune system has had a lot of practise.

This summer has been very mild. Haven't had any issues aside from some itching but that was due to working at rooftops and the wool stuff beneath.

Typically at this point I'd be wishing for death.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Mild form. I use to get it really bad years ago, until I discovered it was because of a flowering yucca tree in my garden that produced this huge blooms, and the pollen was so intense it caused my symptoms to go crazy. Thankfully the tree got cut down and now it only creeps in a middle form, but I now know why when I use to go on holiday to a beach side town every year why it flared up, because of all the yucca blooms in the area.

Deleted
    Nah my body funtions properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm double fucked......
    I have severe hay fever, but... oddly enough, the US climate immensely helps me with it. Only very little effects... In Europe, I am screwed.
    I still have to take my allergy meds, no matter what, because I have what's called a cold urticaria..... It's incurable (so far at least) and I got the asshole card for that matter.
    In average that allergy lasts for about 5 years, and develops between teenage age, and around 20.. Well, I got for over 30 yrs now. No sign of going away at all. It rather gets worse every other year.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

There's some plant around here that starts to bloom like in February and ends around May. It gives me hay fever. Other places in the US have other plants, I know I'm allergic to clover fields for example but there is no clover around here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah.. my whole family has it which is weird that I don't have it too.

Itchy eyes, itchy nose, and sneezing repeatedly until a blood vessel in my nose bursts and then I get to deal with that shit.

And then sometimes, I'll keep sneezing as my nose is bleeding and spray blood fucking everywhere.

A friend of mine moved out west to Arizona, said his allergies never bother him anymore because there's nothing out there and advised me to do the same. I countered with "yeah, but you have scorpions."

"I've been out here two years now and never seen one."

Aaand another friend chimed in with "Did some training out there in the desert when I was in the military: six people were stung in the first four hours!"

I think I'll stay right where I am and suffer through my bloody sneezefests that tends to make a room look like a horrific murder has occurred.

Deleted
    sounds like you're fun at parties Oso

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Do you have Hayfever? Do you have any remedies?.
    More cowbell.

it's winter here, but i never get hayfever in summer

10+ Year Old Account
    what is hayfever?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what is hayfever?
    Allergic reactions to pollen from when plants trees and flowers bloom.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Allergic reactions to pollen from when plants trees and flowers bloom.
    Basically getting facial for a month straight.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    What the hell is Hayfever and on which planet do you contract it?

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate it to be honest, but worse than grass pollen are usually some tree pollens like birch which cause bigger issues for me.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!