Poll: Do you have Hayfever?

Thread: Hayfever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That's why it's good to have a N95 facemask lying around somewhere. Works wonders during hazy conditions too.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    I hate it to be honest, but worse than grass pollen are usually some tree pollens like birch which cause bigger issues for me.
    For me it's mostly birch. I didn't have this issue when I first moved to Finland but then I picked up Addison's disease and from then on in it's been quite bad during birch season. Must admit I quite like the current weather in Finland, and my hayfever is quite minimal this year. Never have this issue in the Netherlands, we don't have trees there (well we do but they're few and far between).

Two Words:

This stuff kicks hayfevers ass. If you suffer, try it out. Only thing that worked for me and the tub lasts all summer for £3.99 not £4+ per "seven" anti-hystamines. NO I don't work for them I just think their product is so effective I don't mind coming across as a shill when talking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    I have had very bad hayfever for most of my life. Itchy/runny eyes/nose. The works. Also cross allergies with nuts, fruits with stone and wheat.

3 years ago my sister went to see a ehh zone therapist (sorry don´t know the english term, they use pressure points under your feet) who specialized in allergies. My sister had hayfever REAL bad, 3-4 shots a year and would still eat 3-4 pills a day when she had the shot. With 5 treatments she was 100% pill free. So I thought what the hell and decided to give it a go. We have both been 100% pill/hayfever free for 3 years now and I can eat whatever I want. I just get 2-3 treatments at the start of the season evey year and thats it.

Loved it when I lived in Arizona, 0 hayfever due to the dryness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    3 years ago my sister went to see a ehh zone therapist (sorry don´t know the english term, they use pressure points under your feet)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexology ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Yeah I think that´s it (She was also speacialized in allergy treatment). worked wonders. Ended 37 years of summer hell.. It wasn´t even expensive, so if you can find someone near you I would suggest giving it a shot.
    Last edited by mmoc3eb006e951; 2015-06-12 at 07:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    For me it's mostly birch. I didn't have this issue when I first moved to Finland but then I picked up Addison's disease and from then on in it's been quite bad during birch season. Must admit I quite like the current weather in Finland, and my hayfever is quite minimal this year. Never have this issue in the Netherlands, we don't have trees there (well we do but they're few and far between).
    Yup, birch is evil. With chronic sinusitis all the more. Constant source for asthma attacks and hives. It's no surprise though considering the high concentrations of birch pollen we had this year, my apartment had everything covered in 0.5mm of fine dusty layer of birch pollen when I came back from work one day. Took me a good portion of the day to clean it all up. Basically bedroom was all about stashing away everything over day.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

on the way to work yesterday mine started... ((((( hate summer

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    I hate it to be honest, but worse than grass pollen are usually some tree pollens like birch which cause bigger issues for me.
    Same here. Grass is no problem, but those trees ...
    Plane trees are the worst. If I have to work under one, it always involves a lot of itching and sneezing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cable man View Post
    What the hell is Hayfever and on which planet do you contract it?
    Read page one.

The least fun part about summer.
    Anti-histamines ftw though, negates about 90-95% of my symptoms if I actually take my meds.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.