Steam summer sale

So with the Steam summer sale starting today have you guys bought anything from it yet? Do you plan on it? what deals have you gotten thus far?

I would go with the XCom franchise and the GTA5 even though the GTA5 is split up some how so it really isn't on sale? But I think I would like both of those games.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    No, I don't have Steam. I've been considering it.
    Now would be the time to check it out with so many sales going on right now.

I'm wondering if I should wait until the end when everything goes back on sale.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wanted portal 1 and 2 for a while and the bundle was 75% off so I'm pretty happy about that. Just waiting for the download now.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    The general guide on steam sales. Now I'm debating if I should sell my StatTrak Hyper Beast M4 to buy a ton of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought CS:GO at the holiday sale. Never played it since.
    And that's why I don't participate in Steam sales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up D&D : Chronicles of Mystara (I don't know how much money I spent playing that game at the arcade) and Mirror's Edge, both of which have been on my wishlist.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters