Mythic furnace anyone noticed this?

Last week / this week the firecallers seem to be casting more potent volatile fire debuffs? Very first casts have multiple people with double stacks including every new wave of callers. If one of them manages a second round of casts the sheer number of debuffs is staggering. Had some issues with alts healing while mains were on break.

Anyone else noticed this or just an anomaly ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by desert-wind View Post
    Last week / this week the firecallers seem to be casting more potent volatile fire debuffs? Very first casts have multiple people with double stacks including every new wave of callers. If one of them manages a second round of casts the sheer number of debuffs is staggering. Had some issues with alts healing while mains were on break.

Anyone else noticed this or just an anomaly ?
    I saw this when healing on my main, it is staggering the amount of debuts that we have to keep on top of. It is strange how this happens I don't really understand it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dufferin View Post
    I saw this when healing on my main, it is staggering the amount of debuts that we have to keep on top of. It is strange how this happens I don't really understand it.
    I'm sure this would be a question for healers as it's you guys who would noticed. For my part, I only notice that they soon stop casting if you kill them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I'm sure this would be a question for healers as it's you guys who would noticed. For my part, I only notice that they soon stop casting if you kill them.
    I agree that it is a healer issue and it is only us really who notice because we are the only ones paying attention to it :P Yeah I would like to know if someone does know the answer though

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kill them quickly and no more debuffs I am a raid leader, and watch these debuffs very closely. I have not noticed any difference in frequency, unless you have more than one set of them up at the same time. If you do then naturally the amount of debuffs will double. Do you have a Priest Mind Controlling a Firecaller? If you do, and you don't kill the Firecaller before it's next Volatile Fire it will hit for 100% more damage after it is Mind Controlled.
    Sinthetik, Blood DK, BM Monk, GM, Exiled From Hell, US Premiere Daytime Progression Guild. 7/7 Mythic HM, 10/10 Mythic BRF. 12/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic HFC.

nah so they pretty much always get 1 cast off, that was standard on prog. And it was rare to the point of not happening that someone would get 2 debuffs on the first casts. We were having multiple double debuff casts with the first casts to the point that there was a real risk of someone dying to double expire + blast at the same time. Just seems weird, our healers never had any issues keeping us up (p2 seemed easy to be honest) in prog unless we error-ed and either left them up too long or gained too much heat (pre nerfs). But atm we are actually having people sitting in danger throughout phase 2.