Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Licarius View Post
    Xposted from less active thread:

Can someone confirm if the class trinket will spread our cast riptides, AND the 4pce riptide at the same time, if the person has both.
    Is it a separate chance to proc on each riptide? If its procd by chain heal, can BOTH riptides be spread to more than one person?
    The only thing I cant confirm is if both riptides can be spread to more than 1 person at a time. Thatd be something to check though.
    Resto/Ele Shaman Main - Raider for Temerity of Windrunner[A] 13/13M
    Twitter- Twitch - Disc/Holy Priest Alt - MM/BM Hunter Alt
    Always reachable via Twitter for questions, so feel free to bug me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canibehealz View Post
    The only thing I cant confirm is if both riptides can be spread to more than 1 person at a time. Thatd be something to check though.
    and can a single chain heal spread 2 riptides to more than 1 other person?

Reply from Koor
    Yes, and even when the person we cast it on doesn't have riptide, as long as others in the chain have it. (Given High Tide forces this to happen our class trinket may well be a viable option?)

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHAKXHp3KQw at 0:52 (0:31 on the timer near the cast bar). No 4-set, only class trinket used. Prior to the cast I was the only one with riptide. Once chain heal on the warrior finishes, he gets it together with the hunter pet within the same cast. Then on the next cast, the rogue and the hunter get it together.

and can a single chain heal spread 2 riptides to more than 1 other person?

Reply from Koor
    Yes, and even when the person we cast it on doesn't have riptide, as long as others in the chain have it. (Given High Tide forces this to happen our class trinket may well be a viable option?)

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHAKXHp3KQw at 0:52 (0:31 on the timer near the cast bar). No 4-set, only class trinket used. Prior to the cast I was the only one with riptide. Once chain heal on the warrior finishes, he gets it together with the hunter pet within the same cast. Then on the next cast, the rogue and the hunter get it together.
    Yeah, I'm aware of the standard rules of the trinket, but I interpreted the question as "can we have 2 Riptides spread to 2 people at the same time effectively ending with 6 riptides across 3 people." To which, I do not know for sure. It seems entirely possible but rare. If I misunderstood, Im sorry. :P
    Last edited by Canibehealz; 2015-07-31 at 02:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canibehealz View Post
    Yeah, I'm aware of the standard rules of the trinket, but I interpreted the question as "can we have 2 Riptides spread to 2 people at the same time effectively ending with 6 riptides across 3 people." To which, I do not know for sure. It seems entirely possible but rare. If I misunderstood, Im sorry. :P
    No, no, i think i misread Koor's reply.

Thats spot on what im curious about.

Just got my four piece tonight. Had to replace my mythic t17 chest with a normal t18 (lower ilvl which kills me but the bonus is worth it easily) and got to test it on H archimonde (who I had not killed up till that point). My riptide healing about doubled from before the four piece it appears so that is exciting.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ing&source=244

Anyone know if it is possible to see how much healing was created from the leech you create with the leech trinket? Like is it possible to see that value if you are the only person in the raid using it? What about if you are not the only person in the raid using it?

Quote Originally Posted by thugchains View Post
    Anyone know if it is possible to see how much healing was created from the leech you create with the leech trinket? Like is it possible to see that value if you are the only person in the raid using it? What about if you are not the only person in the raid using it?
    There is a weakaura which reports the leech healing done, per healer who has the trinket:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15161419061#1

There is also an addon available, and in the comments there is a link to skada integration:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/leech-trinket-counter

Quote Originally Posted by Koor View Post
    There is a weakaura which reports the leech healing done, per healer who has the trinket:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15161419061#1

There is also an addon available, and in the comments there is a link to skada integration:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/leech-trinket-counter
    I love you.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by thugchains View Post
    Just got my four piece tonight. Had to replace my mythic t17 chest with a normal t18 (lower ilvl which kills me but the bonus is worth it easily) and got to test it on H archimonde (who I had not killed up till that point). My riptide healing about doubled from before the four piece it appears so that is exciting.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ing&source=244

Congrats on getting your 4 piece! I love the 2 piece so far and I'm dying to get the 4 piece myself.

I've been having 50k+ initial riptides plus the ticks, with EotE, it's just excellent. The 4 piece will just make that even better. Can't wait to chain heal off someone with low hp getting the chain heal plus a riptide and healing them near full hp.

We've hit a wall on Fel Lord Zakuun Heroic right now, have him down to 4%, but can't seem to get it. Hopefully we'll go to Socrethar next, chance at Demonic Phylactery and tier gloves.

So, probably a dumb question, but I just got the 'Mark of Supreme Doom' from Kazzak. I'm guessing no, but should I replace

Elementalist's Shielding Talisman
    ilvl 685
    +119 leach
    +577 Spirit
    Equip: Your attacks and beneficial spells have a chance to grant 2,304 Multistrike for 10 sec. (approx .92 procs per minute)

with

Mark of Supreme Doom
    ilvl 705
    +187 int
    +500 speed
    +500 leech
    +500 avoidance

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    So, probably a dumb question, but I just got the 'Mark of Supreme Doom' from Kazzak. I'm guessing no, but should I replace

ilvl 685
    +119 leach
    +577 Spirit
    Equip: Your attacks and beneficial spells have a chance to grant 2,304 Multistrike for 10 sec. (approx .92 procs per minute)

with

Mark of Supreme Doom
    ilvl 705
    +187 int
    +500 speed
    +500 leech
    +500 avoidance
    No you should not. That trinket's spirit plus its proc is better. If you could the BH trinket is very legit also.

ilvl 685
    +119 leach
    +577 Spirit

with

Mark of Supreme Doom
    ilvl 705
    +187 int
    +500 speed
    +500 leech
    +500 avoidance
    No, I'd keep the talisman for now until you get something better.

Ok then how about this, upgraded a Baleful trinket...

ilvl 685
    +119 leach
    +577 Spirit

or

Ardent Seal
    ilvl 695
    +291 haste
    +291 spirit

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok then how about this, upgraded a Baleful trinket...

ilvl 685
    +119 leach
    +577 Spirit

or

Ardent Seal
    ilvl 695
    +291 haste
    +291 spirit
    If the Ardent Seal had Int rather than Haste, you could argue for it, but no Talisman is still better.

If the Ardent Seal had Int rather than Haste, you could argue for it, but no Talisman is still better.
    Even if I'm set on spirit for now?

Even if I'm set on spirit for now?
    Absolutely. You can always use more mana.

I murdered our H Gorefiend fight the other night. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...4#type=healing
    Probably helped that I was the biggest direct heal healing class in the raid at that time, but still. My Skada showed 83k.

I murdered our H Gorefiend fight the other night. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...4#type=healing
    Probably helped that I was the biggest direct heal healing class in the raid at that time, but still. My Skada showed 83k.
    Holy shit your DK is so bad its not even funny...

39 Icy Touch casts? Was he having an aneurism?

Sorry I know it's off topic but its just amazing how terrible that is. It's so bad it's impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelstrom View Post
    Holy shit your DK is so bad its not even funny...

39 Icy Touch casts? Was he having an aneurism?

Sorry I know it's off topic but its just amazing how terrible that is. It's so bad it's impressive
    Yea he was, but he wasn't our DK we just carried him. We had to pug a healer who would only come if his DK friend could.

Nice man, that's awesome!

I had about 75k hps on Gorefiend last night which is a personal best on a Gorefiend kill

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aling&fight=30

We are having a heck of a time on Fel Lord Zakuun right now though. We've got him down to 2.8% last night. Definitely going to be happy once he is down.
    Last edited by Kelsierx; 2015-08-07 at 07:41 PM.

Another question!

Just got these shoulders in H BRF cache...

Living Mountain Shoulderguards
    ilvl 691
    +221 int
    +332 stam
    +164 crit
    +119 haste

Is it worth using over

Pauldrons of Rapid Cooagulation
    ilvl 695
    +230 int
    +345 stam
    +114 versatility
    +192 multistrike

My guess is no. But I see versatility and black out a little.