Deleted

Northern Italian towns are ordered to stop accepting immigrants

Northern Italian towns are ordered to stop accepting migrants because the situation ‘is like a bomb ready to go off’, as 6,000 refugees are rescued in one weekend desperately trying to reach Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ch-Europe.html

Resistance is Rising all over Europe. Don't let the bankers flood your nation with people who are not welcome. This is not "racism" but a logical defense of your race, nation, heritage, culture, tradition and way of life.
    Let me be clear: Europeans own Europe. Europeans decide who gets to live in Europe. And when I say Europeans I am talking about WHITES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Niva View Post
    I am talking about WHITES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Niva View Post
    This is not "racism"
    Uuuh Huh.. right.

Deleted
    This was as racist it could be... "I'm not a racist, but..." OP lol

In before the lock!

10+ Year Old Account
    11/10

great thread OP

7+ Year Old Account
    Europe is relatively new to the brownening.

You get anxious at 10%, just imagine 30%. lol
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-06-15 at 02:40 AM.

How many is enough?. Honestly I would send them all to Vatican city, let the pope deal with it since hes so in favor of mass immigration.

The world is a messed up place when proud successful nations have to be fearful of being labelled racist because they don't want an uncontrolled influx on undocumented, unskilled and unknown immigrants. I guarantee these nations would feel the same way if there was a sudden wave of poorer eastern European immigrants who did not speak the language and had no plans for work either, it has nothing to do with their race.

There are systems in place to allow proper immigration, if nations are to maintain a semblance of order that they worked hard to achieve through generations of hard work, they need to be the ones to invite those they wish to have in, and do so in a manner that gives back to the country. Just because your country sucks does not mean mine should as well.