Omen of Clarity and Tier 18 Restoration

Hello, i have a few questions about the 4p bonus and Omen of Clarity:

a).Druid T18 Restoration 4P Bonus: You can Lifebloom two targets at once.

b).Now, thinking about the Omen of Clarity : Your periodic healing from Lifebloom has a 4% chance to cause you to enter a Clearcasting state, causing your next Regrowth to be free.

With this bonus set the chance of proc of Omen of Clarity increases ? If it increases, how much ? And with this possible increasing, the talent Moment of Clarity will be more feasible ?

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, the second Lifebloom doesn't proc Clearcasting.

Yeah it doesn't have any additional effect. Some time on WoD beta and early in PTR testing it was, but wasn't intended. (Bug)

Works similar to the boomkin starsurge mechanic where last DoT applied causes the proc.
    Last edited by Kilma; 2015-06-14 at 09:07 PM.

MoC would probably be worth taking if it did proc, but as far as I am aware and have experienced from PTR testing, the proc rate is not increased even with the second LB out. Bad news bears... err trees?

Thing is, even if it did proc OoC there would probably be even LESS reason to take MoC.

If you'd get more procs, there would be less reason to "extend the duration/charges for OoC" especially since it costs a talent slot.
    On top of that there aren't a lot of situations in raid encounters where I think spamming multiple regrowth would ever be really beneficial.
    The talent seems primarily good for a tank healer, but the RNG of OoC/MoC still doesn't really allow for resto druids to be good at that.

The only place where I've seen MoC be a really solid choice is Proving Grounds and Challange Modes; both for pretty much the same reason, that you're relying a lot on heavy single target throughput and you're dealing with mana issues. And MoC plays in perfectly on both of those.
    Maybe we'll see some more use of it in Mythic Dungeons as well, because the talent is pretty solid for tank healing. In general it's just that resto druids, aren't very superb in tank healing. Not sure if I would classify them as the worst, as we do have very high throughput with Regrowth and some really good short duration cooldowns (Iron Bark / NS / Cenarion Ward), which e.g. Shamans lack.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2015-06-15 at 02:19 PM.