7+ Year Old Account

~6.2 BiS Hunter Gear (HFC)~

Forgive me if this has already been posted, looked around and didn't see anything on it yet so ima just do it now.

Anyway... I've got the PTR installing as im making this post, but Id like to get a nice and accurate list of the BiS Raid loot for Hunters from Hellfire Citadel, and for all Hunter specs. If anyone happens to have an accurate list with stat priority on the gear for each spec that would help immensely. I'm just trying to have a good Idea of what bosses I should coin and what not, but a post showing all the gear would be a great resource for all hunters alike. If anyone would like to help out that would be very welcome, if possible do include the bosses that drop the piece, each spec should obviously include the tier as well as the 5th piece that would be BiS that is NOT a tier piece. Thanks guys~

Marksmen BiS:

Beast Master BiS:

Survival BiS:

(For the sake of having a BiS list on MMO Champ Forums I Will update when info is attained)
    Last edited by Kazezoku; 2015-06-15 at 05:04 PM.

There are -multiple- guides containing this information. Mine (Google Docs version) will have it like today or tomorrow, Niix already has something..

Also have information available on EJ in either the aggregate or individual guides. I'll update the first posts on the individual guides soon.

http://collision.heroicstrike.org/t18_stat_weights.html

simc profiles for all specs/classes (single target obv)

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    http://collision.heroicstrike.org/t18_stat_weights.html

simc profiles for all specs/classes (single target obv)
    Extremely incorrect, at least for hunters. I'll talk to Collision about this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    There are -multiple- guides containing this information. Mine (Google Docs version) will have it like today or tomorrow, Niix already has something..
    Ahh okay, I shall check it out tomorrow, the doc was actually the first thing I checked but didn't see anything, thanks for the heads up. Hope all specs are included, although SV apparently sucks, I still would like to get BiS pieces that other raid members dont want, just incase they buff it down the road.
    Last edited by Kazezoku; 2015-06-15 at 04:55 PM. Reason: spelling is hard