Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

China and US on collision course for war over South China Sea

http://www.news.com.au/technology/in...-1227398946930

A QUIET battle lingering over the South China Sea just got a whole lot more dangerous after reports China tested hypersonic glide vehicles capable of carrying nuclear weapons.
    I found these news and was quite shocked it was not in any of the US News channel (at least mainstream channels)

Note: That's an Australian news channel

7+ Year Old Account
    i think usa should stay away :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    It won't, US already said that they won't "shy away" from the conflict.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    It won't, US already said that they won't "shy away" from the conflict.
    http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/spec...o-asia-pacific

i dont think it is good

Not sure how reliable RT is:

The strategic strike weapon is extremely advanced and can travel at 10 times the speed of sound, or 12,231.01kph.

US missile defenses can only counter ballistic missiles and warheads that have predictable trajectories. The Wu-14 is capable of maneuvering during flight while travelling at the edge of space, and so is extremely difficult to shoot down.

http://rt.com/news/267115-china-test...sonic-missile/

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Why wouldn't the US protect invested interests in the countries that are in the sea?

The US has been testing hypersonic for years. And the buzz-line of nuclear capable is amazing. No person on this earth is stupid enough to actually use a nuclear bomb, but you damn know they will walk tall and carry a big stick like they are going to use it.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2015-06-15 at 08:01 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

15+ Year Old Account
    USA vs China war over South China Sea? Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... it depends, for US it is, but well... if they stay away, China will get a lot of territory (big parts of the sea) and it will also affect the sea's life (ecosystem) -they are creating new islands, including in international territories (and they are taking the area because they can and also proclaiming the waters around that islands as theirs)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why not? it doesn't look like that, did you read the news? both sides are preparing their forces (US already said they won't back down)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Why wouldn't the US protect invested interests in the countries that are in the sea?

The US has been testing hypersonic for years. And the buzz-line of nuclear capable is amazing. No person on this earth is stupid enough to actually use a nuclear bomb, but you damn know they will walk tall and carry a big stick like they are going to use it.
    Even if they don't use their nuclear weapons, is still US vs China

Right what we needed, another conflict between global powers that pretended that the other one politically didn't exist.

But hey, US and China need each other very much, I don't think it'll go beyond barking.

I doubt USA has balls to attack China or vice versa for that matter.

The issue is other countries getting caught in the crossfire (which every other country on earth would be) the US would be fine in a war with China but I've got to laugh at anyone who thinks that will ever happen, both economies depend on each other and the world depends on both the US and China economies, neither country wants to see the other fail for that reason and some land in the ocean or whatever isn't going to be the cause of anything more than a dick waving contest

Short of one of the 2 countries bombing the other for no reason, war between the 2 will never happen

Edit, tollshot, it ended the pacific war, the 2 nukes killed less people then the amount of civilians Russia killed during WW2, less civilians then England killed during WW2, less civilians then Germany killed during WW2, less civilians then the US killed during WW2, more people were raped during WW2 by Soviet soldiers then people killed by the 2 nukes

was quite shocked it was not in any of the US News channel [/SIZE]
    Yeah, America is very insular, Americans don't care about China or the South Pacific.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    The issue is other countries getting caught in the crossfire (which every other country on earth would be) the US would be fine in a war with China but I've got to laugh at anyone who thinks that will ever happen, both economies depend on each other and the world depends on both the US and China economies, neither country wants to see the other fail for that reason and some land in the ocean or whatever isn't going to be the cause of anything more than a dick waving contest

Short of one of the 2 countries bombing the other for no reason, war between the 2 will never happen

Edit, tollshot, it ended the pacific war, the 2 nukes killed less people then the amount of civilians Russia killed during WW2, less civilians then England killed during WW2, less civilians then Germany killed during WW2, less civilians then the US killed during WW2, more people were raped during WW2 by Soviet soldiers then people killed by the 2 nukes
    oh look, a guy justifying a mass murder of civilans, you must be from usa, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    US and China going to war over anything is not going to happen.

There is no such thing as war between powerful nations any more, only mutual suicide.

Deleted
    Proxywar can always happen.

Plenty of territories that China wants to claim that US can defend without directly being at war.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2015-06-15 at 10:03 PM.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/in...-1227398946930

I found these news and was quite shocked it was not in any of the US News channel (at least mainstream channels)

Note: That's an Australian news channel
    And the US has enough nuclear weapons to turn China into a Parking lot for the next 10,000 years. China also knows that any war against the US will be a war against the US, NATO, Australia, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and the Philippines.

China may be ambitious, but they aren't suicidal.

Chicken is a scary game, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I think you'll find that an idiot nation already had used its nukes.
    Now a days, anyone who tried that would assure that they, and the rest of the world, would die.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    US and China going to war over anything is not going to happen.

There is no such thing as war between powerful nations any more, only mutual suicide.
    More like you hope there's no such thing as war between powerful nations anymore. Lest we forget, Europe chose mutual suicide twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Now a days, anyone who tried that would assure that they, and the rest of the world, would die.
    Don't underestimate the stupidity of the human race. Just browse the internet for a few minutes and you should realize we can and would blow up the world for a perceived slight. Weak minded people run our countries.