Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Hmm, long do you have to pay that? Because the 0.5 to 1 bioware games a year are probably the only reason why I have origin installed in the first place, not worth subscribing to them any longer.
    You can subscribe for 1 month for $5 then cancel, I'll sub probably Wednesday in hopes of pre-loading then cancel it so I'll only use it for a month. It also gives 10% off so you spend $5 and get $6 off the game and early access.

Deleted
    Hmm, long do you have to pay that? Because the 0.5 to 1 bioware games a year are probably the only reason why I have origin installed in the first place, not worth subscribing to them any longer.
    Meh, 5$ for a 10 hours earlier access.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Meh, 5$ for a 10 hours earlier access.
    Hmm? I thought 16th instead of 21st? 10 hours is the trial time, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Ouch, the performance does seem to be as bad as the EA help page intimated.

Takes a 1080 to max the game at 60fps 1080p. :'(

Yeah, was a bad few months to spend a bunch of money on airsoft equipment. Figured I would be fine with the 970ti for awhile longer since other frostbite games have played more then fine with it. Oh well, guess I'll just have to go with the tried and true "turn the shadows down" like I use to in the past to get better fps =P

Origin's regional prices are so out of whack in Sweden it's not worth it (Origin Access). Game costs 599 SEK at the Origin store ($67), biggest game retailer in Scandinavia is selling it for 468 SEK ($52).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Hmm? I thought 16th instead of 21st? 10 hours is the trial time, isn't it?
    As I understand, for 5$ you get 10 hours of playtime ahead of release starting with the 16th. You can play those 10 hours whenever you want, but after those 10 hours you will have to wait until 21st. It's not a 5 days early access.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    Who decided on that song for the launch trailer? Like really....such a letdown after the awesomeness of the ME2 and ME3 launch trailers. Can't wait for the game though. If I feel involved even a fraction of what I felt when I played the original trilogy, I'll consider this a success.
    I think in-game music makes more sense for a video game sound track, than some random pop song. Like here, pure perfection:

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

As I understand, for 5$ you get 10 hours of playtime ahead of release starting with the 16th. You can play those 10 hours whenever you want, but after those 10 hours you will have to wait until 21st. It's not a 5 days early access.
    Then it is indeed utterly pointless.

That's the way it is, have reps right on the EA forums confirming it. I'm just going to make a character how I want it, make sure the game is somewhat playable fps wise. And hold off playing anymore till the day before. Then I'll play that evening and the remaining time will cross over to launch time. Don't want to get way into the story and then have to wait to play again.

Deleted
    Well it's not THAT pointless for me personally, considering I have SHIT else to play! So anything that brings me closer to getting something to do at the PC, is worth it, within reason of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Origin Access also provides a 10% discount if you buy the game on Origin... So if you are going to buy the game you get the early access and the game will be a few bucks cheaper than if you just bought it without Origin Access.

Yeah I'm doing the origin access so I can test the game for an hour or so beforehand, it's also cheaper to buy the game with origin access on top of it.

Deleted
    Meh, there were a handful of games I wanted to try my hands at on Origin Vault, so I figured, why not?

I guess I would save 2 € here in Germany, unless I buy the super edition then I might save 4€. Still, if I have to wait anyway.. I guess I will keep playing Torment.. maybe it gets good at some point, that should bridge the wait till the 23rd.

I've got a 7 day free trial for access. Gonna use it for ME's 10 hour trial. Should be good.

I'm still stuck thinking between Adept/Vanguard. The new effects/animations on both looks lovely.

Deleted
    If ME:A launch will be anything like ME:2 and 3 were, then the europeans should be able to use a VPN to play on the 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    I've got a 7 day free trial for access. Gonna use it for ME's 10 hour trial. Should be good.
    This is my plan too, assuming they are generous enough to even LET YOU get early access with a trial, which I sure as fuck am hoping they do.

I'm still stuck thinking between Adept/Vanguard. The new effects/animations on both looks lovely.
    And yes, this is my connundrum too. Normally, I'd go Vanguard without even thinking about anything else, Biotic Charge is my signature move in Mass Effect to the point where I can't even fathom playing the game without it, but now you can have Charge without being a vanguard, and those perks you get from being a biotic (Such as using your biotics to levitate instead of the jetpack, like Samara did in ME2) are looking damned fine. Too bad they've never allowed us to preview what are the perks for being a Vanguard, so depending on what they get, I may make my main profile either adept or Vanguard.

Then again, thanks to being able to favorite 4 configs, I don't really HAVE to choose if we think about it, I can just roll both and swap in between depending on the situation.
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-03-12 at 09:03 PM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

where are you all getting free trial? becasue i don't see the option?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    where are you all getting free trial? becasue i don't see the option?
    Its on the Origin launcher. If you don't see it, maybe its because you used it already? *shrug*

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Its on the Origin launcher. If you don't see it, maybe its because you used it already? *shrug*
    huh. I just have the "join origin acess" window with pricing info. and I'm pretty sure i haven't used it before, never saw the point as they only had the games that I either already had, or wasn't interested in.