Deleted
    how can i trigger the romance with cora? i have around 70% of the game and all the crew´s loyality missions.
    peebee´s romance is possible but i dont like aliens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    It's good to hear that you can be friends with benefits and then become more serious with Peebee later, some people were giving conflicting answers on that. Do you get another romance scene with her or is the zero g scene the only one you get if you go friends with benefits? If you only get the zero g scene with her for going the friends with benefits route then I'll just turn her down the first time saying I want strings so I can get the better romance scene.
    You get another scene. This one is way, way, way more revealing than the zero g scene.

Quote Originally Posted by despotar View Post
    how can i trigger the romance with cora? i have around 70% of the game and all the crew´s loyality missions.
    peebee´s romance is possible but i dont like aliens
    Progress the main plot and keep talking to her/checking your emails is all. I got the kiss after the Archon's ship, and the sex scene after the first trip to ''Meridian''.

Am almost done with the game now, 60 hours and I haven't even stepped foot on Eladeen yet, too busy tying up loose ends on Kadara. I think I'm actually going to leave that planet for my eventual second game, because I feel this game deserves one, warts and all. Maybe wait and see what they plan to patch on the 4th of April. I already know I'm going to play an Infiltrator female Ryder, and I've found several really good faces people made in the CC.

With Cora is easy, just flirt with her every damm time, and while you are doing the main quests, she will call you.

So do you stop getting AVP at 20? If so, it would've been nice to know. Wouldn't have wasted points then, or can you redo them? If it carries over to NG+ and you can get the rest, I don't mind so much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    So do you stop getting AVP at 20? If so, it would've been nice to know. Wouldn't have wasted points then, or can you redo them? If it carries over to NG+ and you can get the rest, I don't mind so much.
    AVP goes up to 20 and reset with NG.

I'm going through my second (new game+) playthrough, I just finished Cora and Vetra loyalty missions (current planet I'm doing is Kadara), and game crashed 2 times while I'm on the ship. Which never happened before, only cutscene freezes.

What's also weird is that the inventory you keep from the first playthrough includes quest items. So I went down to talk to Lexi since she called me and I handed to her the asari drink for the movie night quest, even though Liam didn't even suggest it yet. Tbh, I haven't heard from Liam at all, except the first talk on the couch.
    Then the quest said I have everything and I should talk to Liam. Then Liam suggested the fucking quest, and subsequent conversations completed all parts of the quest.
    Now I'm supposed to invite everybody in my chambers for the movie, but there is nothing to activate, it's just the quest marker there.
    -Edit: I just saw, I actually have 2 parts of the quest in my journal, at the same time. The first part, and the last.

I love this game, but now it's really starting to bother me. I can't recommend the game to my friends, at this point.
    -Edit 2: Game froze at the exit game screen. Wtf is going on?
    Last edited by Archon14; 2017-04-02 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted
    I'm planning a female militarist casual douchebag playthrough for my NG+, but I'll wait until a new patch arrives. Not that I got game breaking bugs or glitches. but I fell two times off the Tempest through Peebee's airlock, can't complete a couple of side quests and SAM interrupts the dialogues all the time.

And, on the top of all, ADD NAVPOINTS to your search tasks. I'm not going to comb Eos and Voeld for bodies and datapack...
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-04-02 at 09:37 PM.

On another subject, I took a nice screenshot of Vetra that I'm using as my background:

http://i.imgur.com/uQKswnI.png

Another version http://i.imgur.com/3Lr9pGX.png

Please share if you have some pictures like these, of the companions.

NG+ is bugged, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    NG+ is bugged, right?
    Ultimately, some inventory items carry over. Primarily from movie night and Liam's requisition.

It doesn't cause issues, but -does- alter the "chronological order" in which the movie night chain happens. You can still do it, though.
    NG+ should wipe mission item inventory as a fix. Or make the items possible to delete.
    To be honest though? I liked not having to run to every planet, back and forth, and more for a second time. The first time it was a good pay off, but for NG+ having the cutscene more readily available is nice.

-------------------

I'm almost done with my insanity play through, 100% on every planet already. Taken half the time of my original play through, helps knowing where everything is. I will probably do another NG+ as female ryder with an Adept on a low difficulty so I can have fun doing Throw/Pull shenanigans without worrying about poking my head out of cover.

----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    I'm going through my second (new game+) playthrough, I just finished Cora and Vetra loyalty missions (current planet I'm doing is Kadara), and game crashed 2 times while I'm on the ship. Which never happened before, only cutscene freezes.

Game froze at the exit game screen. Wtf is going on?

I've been eyeballing my CPU during these rare freezes (I've almost beaten the game twice 100%, had it happen 3 times so far)

My CPU climbs from 60% straight to 99%. Not sure what the game is doing to cause the leap, it'd be nice to isolate that though to report to Bioware.
    Last edited by Sixnalia; 2017-04-02 at 09:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am doing the Kett Ark mission which I'm guessing is the loyalty mission for liam. Thinking about the ending I wonder if the Geth tricked everyone. They info about the Golden Worlds was taken from a geth telescope. What if they geth saw the Remnant and wanted to go and funneled info to the AI to hitch a ride. It is interesting though how two groups used Ark ships to arrive at the same place.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I get movie night to trigger? I finished the game and just realized that never happened.

I got the movies off the Nexus, gave a plant to Suvi, got popcorn and graxen for Vetra, and that's where I am right now. I'm finished the game, at Meridian, 97% complete.
    Putin khuliyo

I think something got bugged with my Ryder. His eyes are only half open most of the time so he comes off as looking incredibly unamused and bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    On another subject, I took a nice screenshot of Vetra that I'm using as my background:

Those are nice.

I liked this one from the end of a non-romance Vetra mission (I don't know if romancing her ends differently.)

http://i.imgur.com/GXhR262.jpg
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    How do I get movie night to trigger? I finished the game and just realized that never happened.

I got the movies off the Nexus, gave a plant to Suvi, got popcorn and graxen for Vetra, and that's where I am right now. I'm finished the game, at Meridian, 97% complete.
    You need to speak with Jaal.

He should be your next step. If not, try Lexi.

Those are nice.

I liked this one from the end of a non-romance Vetra mission (I don't know if romancing her ends differently.)

http://i.imgur.com/GXhR262.jpg
    In the romance version they make out at the top of the mountain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime

http://imgur.com/1Q1GktS

http://imgur.com/mhxjX8j

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I am doing the Kett Ark mission which I'm guessing is the loyalty mission for liam.
    Its not. Liam´s loyality mission is way more epic

- - - Updated - - -

Jaal, Lexi and Liam again will have request for it too.
    Some electronic parts for Jaal
    Drink for Lexi
    Super edition of movie for Liam.
    Then after that you can start it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    it doesn´t really matter anyway, you get 20lvl even before 100% last planet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    You need to speak with Jaal.

He should be your next step. If not, try Lexi.
    That was it. He always had something more important to say, so the movie night dialogue kept getting deprioritized. I tried talking to my teammates after every planet and major story mission, as I do in the original trilogy, but I guess somehow he always had something better to talk about or I missed him.

Even this time, he had something to say about me finishing the game, before he brought up movie night. Had to talk to him twice in a row.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    you can speak with with them multiple times to "deplete out" the dialougue they have for something..