Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Dear Multiplayer boxes, kindly stop giving me shitty weapons, and start giving me characters.

Sincerely: Derah.

(Ohh and while we're at it, how about an increase in silver/bronze APEX/Strike Team missions? its becoming impossible to level my six teams when all you keep throwing is gold missions that have a completion ratio of 20% on even my highest teams)

Thank you <3
    Dear Bioware,

Please give me more Mellow Peebee, because I love seeing her serious side come out. Sexy. Hawt. I dig it.

Cordially,
    Me

P.S.: Please help Lexi get over her fears of screwing things up so I canz romance her. Kthxbai.

Dear Multiplayer boxes, kindly stop giving me shitty weapons, and start giving me characters.

Sincerely: Derah.

(Ohh and while we're at it, how about an increase in silver/bronze APEX/Strike Team missions? its becoming impossible to level my six teams when all you keep throwing is gold missions that have a completion ratio of 20% on even my highest teams)

Thank you <3
    I seriously wish they had packs separated out in some fashion. Characters, weapons, upgrades etc.

Got a pistol as some of my favorite toon's primary weapon simply because it has the IX melee mod. Friend was asking "why not shotgun?" cause I still only have a II melee mod for that! 30 boxes later and still no luck... but I got a couple krogan tech cards so i guess that's sweet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Yea its really aful to enter in public match room and cannot say Hello
    No, that's the way it should be in MP. Everybody shut the fuck up, start the game and focus on objective. Rinse and repeat for posterity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    No, that's the way it should be in MP. Everybody shut the fuck up, start the game and focus on objective. Rinse and repeat for posterity.
    This.

And less cursing and swearing etc etc. Let it be no chat-window in MP please.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You get a good pile of XP for failing gold missions - on par with winning bronze ones.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    I've been slacking massively, only done the 2nd Remnant pillar on Eos -.-

4 Days off now with the Easter weekend, time to pick up the pace. I like the charge/lance/anni combat style, but I don't like shotguns to be honest. Gonna see how good I can cope as a melee/pistol type hit and run style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Is it just me or does Peebee comment in combat most often? I mean it fits with her being the least serious of the group talking mid fight. She often comments on headshots and melee kills.
    *Fighting against Architect*
    "ITS MAKING BABIES!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You get a good pile of XP for failing gold missions - on par with winning bronze ones.
    But I read somewhere that failing missions gave your teams negative traits that affected their performance.

Any truth to that?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

15+ Year Old Account
    But I read somewhere that failing missions gave your teams negative traits that affected their performance.

Any truth to that?
    Yeah there's a chance to gain negative traits but so far of my 3 teams, only one has any negative traits.

This guy basically got unlucky as far as I can tell lol.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2017-04-14 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yeah there's a chance to gain negative traits but so far of my 3 teams, only one has any negative traits.

This guy basically got unlucky as far as I can tell lol.
    yuck. In that case I wont do it. It takes FOREVER to level these teams up, and if any of them gets any negative traits, my OCD will NOT leave me alone until I retire that team, buy a new one, and level them up to whatever the lvl cap is.

As it is, I hope it never happens when they fail missions normally, as even bronze and silver missions don't have a 100% success rate (I really hate that, this is WoD's garrison all over again, where some missions could never have a full 100% success rate)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    By the way, am I the only one smiling every time I realize, after an obelisk decryption, that the Angara apparently can't play Sudoku?
    Angara can't interface with Remnant tech. No living Angara has propably ever seen the Remnant Sudoku.

That said, the whole Sudoku thing is just a simplified presentation of a complex decryption process. Better to slap a simple minigame there, one of which an average gamer could solve, instead of really complicated stuff something like that would really require.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-04-14 at 11:51 AM.

You can definitely get negative traits albeit at a lower rate that positive ones. Based on my very limited data of 6 lvl 20 team I would say it's around 1 negative trait for every 5 positive traits. I have 2 teams with 2 negative traits and 1 with 1 negative trait. Since the negative trait are only active if the conditions are met I don't really find them to be a big issue. There is almost always another team that can cover the mission.
    Last edited by Yoica; 2017-04-14 at 02:00 PM.

Finally got around to finishing the story... got tired of some of the side shit like planet hopping to go talk to ONE PERSON and then leave. Game at 89% all outposts at 100% cluster at 88% explored.

Somehow I coulnd't get Liam to mention any mission or whatever. He was my only squadmate who didn't get their rank 6 abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    No one says that there must be a chat in the game itself

Started playing Andromeda only yesterday and as a big fan of original trilogy and someone who hated DAI, I love it. If only it ran better on my gtx970
    Last edited by mindw0rk; 2017-04-14 at 03:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    APEX mission with increased combo detonation damage. On a Kinectist? LOLS. 10k points ahead of everyone else.

And no, I'm not a glory hog, I did at least half of the objectives in Waves 3/6
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    The Remnant vault on Eos was a magical moment. It gave me some serious Matrix meets Tron vibes. The vistas on the bottom level are breathtaking.

Easily a high point in a game that hasn't let me down so far. Leaving Eos now and see where the Nexus will send me next.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mindw0rk View Post
    Started playing Andromeda only yesterday and as a big fan of original trilogy and someone who hated DAI, I love it. If only it ran better on my gtx970
    Strange, I have a GTX970 as well and it's running flawlessly on High. Not a hitch, hardly any frame drops. I probably turned Shadows one notch down, but everything else is on. What's your setting of the vegetation slider? That one chews vram.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-04-14 at 04:07 PM.

So... 80h and I've now finished the game. Must say, I enjoyed it very much. It's a good start into the trilogy. Am a bit puzzled over all those bad reviews. But then again, it's the internet, so not too surprised. For anyone looking into buying this game: Yes, the animations are wonky (got better after the patch), but that's not the reason why someone buys Mass Effect games. The SciFi in this game is rock solid, the premise is daring and they absolutely pull it off. And the storylines (big and small) work rather well.

Anyone saying you shouldn't buy this game based on some funky (and now much better) facial animations shouldn't be listened to. Those videos on Youtube? They really show the worst. Why are they not 30 mins and only 5 mins? Because that's literally the whole amount of content in 80h gameplay you'll care about face animations.

Valid criticism: Game gets a bit repetitive, kinda like WoW questing. If you like a grind, this is not a deterrent for you. If you don't like grinds, rest assured, at the end of the road is the reward. No matter how bullshit you think all the travelling is.

Combat is also a bit repetitive. Once you have the different types of mobs down, there's not much to surprise you.

But again, you don't play Mass Effect solely for great combat (although I think it's great). You're probably looking for the story, and that's what you'll get. Remember, this is only the entry door into what will probably be another trilogy. And for that, it absolutely does the job. It introduces a whole shitload of new characters without banking on previous Mass Effect glory. No Shepard telling you what to do or how great you are. No endless memory flashbacks to Earth and similar bullshit like that. This is an entirely new package and they stick to it, no matter what.

This commitment will pay off in part 2 (and possibly 3). Big time.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started a second playthrough after the most recent patch. Those first initial conversations with Addison on the nexus is like night and day in difference after they fixed her makeup + eyes + made her body language more aggressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Space Soduko was a hell of a poor choice... better yet was not to add any mini-game of sorts at all, it annoys the hell out of me have to do multiple breaks from all the actions, just to sit down, drink my coffee and read about the weather and solve some god damn aliens Sudoku that may take over 10 minutes to solve the fucking thing >.<
    That's why I said earlier that ME3 had the best mini game of them all . . . in that it didn't exist.
    Putin khuliyo