Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Stayed up way too late playing last night but got through "fixing" Eos, now time to go do all the side-quests.
    Are you allowed to establish more than one outpost on a planet? I know from the footage I've seen one of the missions for Eos was to create either a scientific or military outpost and I was wondering if you could establish another outpost on Eos if you increase it's viability even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    lol..........
    I know right? silliness. worse part is I know several people who have Derah's connection combined with very strict bandwith limits. at least my limit is 1 terabyte per month and connection is somewhat decent, should be playing in 2 hours or so. starting to think I should have gone with GmG :P oh well, live and learn

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I know right? silliness. worse part is I know several people who have Derah's connection combined with very strict bandwith limits. at least my limit is 1 terabyte per month and connection is somewhat decent, should be playing in 2 hours or so. starting to think I should have gone with GmG :P oh well, live and learn
    I haven't bought a physical version of a game since WoW in 2005. But if I were to buy one for some weird reason, I would expect there to be a disc inside....

I bought the game from GMG, haven't gotten a key yet. I'm EU though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I haven't bought a physical version of a game since WoW in 2005. But if I were to buy one for some weird reason, I would expect there to be a disc inside....

I bought the game from GMG, haven't gotten a key yet. I'm EU though.
    I mostly buy physical versions for ps4/collector's editions nowadays. but yeah there should be a damn disk inside. of course... they are not even the first ones to pull this crap. Fallout 4 if i remember correctly, while having a disk inside? only had like 5gigs of a game on it and the rest needed to be downloaded anyways.

pretty crappy bait and switch IMO

7+ Year Old Account
    Was the same for Skyrim but there was a workarround that somehow forced the game to install from the disk and only download the rest of the day one patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    Companies are not willing to ship 10 dvd's for a single game.

They can do it for consoles because they have blueray but not enough of the PC population has one for it to be viable. More people have a good internet connection instead.

(and yes I agree with you, if your not going to put the discs in, don't bother selling a physical edition)
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

25%........ it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......it'll be done eventually......

*twitch*

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    I find these conversations really annoying:

I'm talking with the Asari, but all it does it shift the camera to my Ryder's shoulder. What happened to the one-on-one portrait conversations? Why are they all just standing there, staring at me? It's even more awkward when the NPC's body twitches between dialogue, like it's re-looping their idle animation.

I much preferred being face-to-face with everyone I spoke to, or the camera angles that were picked specifically. This just feels stilted.

Edit: THEY KNOW I'M SHITTALKING THEM. SEND HELP.

Really though, why can't he just turn around to face me?
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2017-03-21 at 06:27 PM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Ye i know that Ryder is young but the face des not look for 22 years person but some 14 years teen with these emotes and big eyes.As ME veteran i expect the main person to looks abit more beter ye can be young not really experienced but that just kills me.But for my luck i can experience this issue only in single player conversations
    I'm 26 and I still look like I'm a teenager. Being in your 20s doesn't magically make you look like an adult lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I'm 26 and I still look like I'm a teenager. Being in your 20s doesn't magically make you look like an adult lol.
    Im in my 30's and my adulthood is questioned often enough, lol.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn GMG went out of stock on Andromeda before i could get a chance to get a copy
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    damn GMG went out of stock on Andromeda before i could get a chance to get a copy
    Out of stock? How do you know this? Their webpage is still showing they are selling pre-purchase version of Andromeda.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay my key appeared! Starting downloading then.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

-Why did you come to Andromeda?
    -I'm trans!!!

10/10 writing

Passing the Torch.....

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post

-I'm trans!!!

10/10 writing
    Wow, that's not super forced/awkward dialogue. Strange, because IIRC the way they handled the trans character in DA:I was totally fine. Chatted with them when I first met Iron Bull and it felt like an actual discussion actual human beings would have. It's like their writing is regressing to Tumblr levels : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of stock? How do you know this? Their webpage is still showing they are selling pre-purchase version of Andromeda.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay my key appeared! Starting downloading then.
    I say this because when I went to the website like 20 minutes ago the buy button was replaced with out of stock
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post

-I'm trans!!!

10/10 writing
    Putting out a search warrant for some of my missing brain cells after reading that. It's as if they are actively going out of their way to bash players in the face with every sort of "included" person/species/identification/whatever just for the lulz or something.

Disclaimer: Haven't played a Bioware game since the first DA game. I mean, were people so butthurt over a game like KOTOR, which iirc, only allowed male PCs to romance female NPCs (and vice versa), so Bioware as of now goes out of their way to make up for that?

Deleted
    got my key from gmg. pre-downloaded in less then hour. dont know, what probs some of you have

2 more days...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Putting out a search warrant for some of my missing brain cells after reading that. It's as if they are actively going out of their way to bash players in the face with every sort of "included" person/species/identification/whatever just for the lulz or something.

Disclaimer: Haven't played a Bioware game since the first DA game. I mean, were people so butthurt over a game like KOTOR, which iirc, only allowed male PCs to romance female NPCs (and vice versa), so Bioware as of now goes out of their way to make up for that?
    If you go on Reddit some people are currently mad because Male Ryder has no gay romance with any of the 6 squadmates (there is 2 with more minor characters), suddenly Bioware is seen as making a huge finger to the G community. I mean...smh, some people are just unbelievable.