Blizzcon tickets

sorry, you can't do that here. Good luck

-mods
    Last edited by Tziva; 2015-06-15 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think there's nothing wrong by asking, ebay usually has tickets on sale, next would be craigslist. good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    This might be against the forum rules I'm not 100% on that, but I just found out that I would be able to go to Blizzcon if I could get tickets this year (yay for new jobs) but I didn't know if there was a good site for picking up tickets after the offical sale was done or if it was even possible to buy tickets from a private seller. I do it all the time for concerts etc and have done it for major music festivals. If there is a place that harbors this that is at least trusted to not be hackers if someone could point me to it, if not I'll stick to ebay. I understand I take the risk of the tickets being fake, I just didn't want to go to a site that is just spyware.

Thanks in advance. Also if this isn't the right place or is again forum rules mods feel free to pull it down etc. Just this is the best WoW site so i figured I'd start by asking here.
    If you wanna buy tickets online, better do it quick, I think the cutoff for editing ticketholder information is August or so.

Awesome thanks a lot guys. I really hope I can grab a real one and get out there. Think this should be a good one to go to. Play some Overwatch, check out the new HOTS heroes, Hearthstone/HOTS/SC tourney. Hopefully some Legacy of the Void news. And of course should get info on the next expansion. I'm afraid if I wait and go next year it will be a pretty disappointing Blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sorry, even though you're jus tlooking for buying suggestions, we really don't want the forums to be a place to buy/sell since we can't verify the legitimacy of sites people might suggest, and we don't want our users being scammed.

Good luck finding tickets though!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |