View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • Yes

56 69.14%
  • No

7 8.64%
  • Violence is wrong and they should notify the law.

18 22.22%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As others have said. Self defense only. Both ways.

In the eyes of the law, women can do no wrong. My friend's ex wife was off her meds and repeatedly tried to choke him, claw his face, and punch his balls because he didn't want to give her the car keys. She called the police and he was arrested. Justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on whether or not she came at you with anything other than her hands.

any dude who gets at a lady for smacking him is a pussy, straight up. unless she was ugly as sin. I like women to be beautiful, even if they aren't going to have sex with me. It's hard to explain why.

best bitch slap ever

If someone is up in your face i.e, provoking you or even touching you then you should have the right to punch them in the face. I wouldn't punch a woman in the face, I'd probably just shove her back. Not because I view a man as any more or less than a woman, but because chances are a good portion of the witnesses / people who are involved afterwards are gonna be like "WOMAN BEATER!" and put you out of your house or some shite. Even if a woman was raping me or wielding a knife near me I can almost guarantee there would be a crowd way too bigger than it should be calling me a woman beater.

But fuck, double standards right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am all for it, sick of women acting like hurt little flowers when men do things to be nice and get accused of thinking women are inferior. But ONLY in self defence.

Saw a video ages ago of a woman getting right in a guys face because he held a door open for his mum while out shopping. This woman didn't like that the door was not held open for her so she went off at him. All he said was 'back off lady, I saw that you were nowhere near the door so I let it go and carried on my way'.

No dice, she was up in his face yelling shit and eventually resorted to pushing him as he tried to walk away. One shove was really hard and he went flying into his mother and as he was checking she was ok, this woman was still hitting him. So he turned around, said 'leave me the fuck alone' then turned around to go on his way again.

This crazy woman was still not done and she launched herself at him, landing a kick to the small of his back and sending him stumbling forwards a few paces. Evidently tired of her shit he walks over while she is screaming and waving her arms about, then he just slaps her across the face ONCE. It sends her to the floor where she lay as he goes back to his mum to carry on with their shopping.

At this point two guys that had been watching the whole thing, jump him and claim that HE assaulted HER. Luckily the security guards had seen the whole thing, detained all three and when the cops showed up they got arrested and charged with assault.

Yes not all women are like this and I used an extreme example, but really ladies, you CAN NOT have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    In the eyes of the law, women can do no wrong. My friend's ex wife was off her meds and repeatedly tried to choke him, claw his face, and punch his balls because he didn't want to give her the car keys. She called the police and he was arrested. Justice.
    My uncle had a nutcase wife too. She would beat him over the head with frying pans and shit for months which ended up causing medical issues later on. When he tried to get custody of their kid, the wife lied and tried to 180 the situation. He was allowed visits for 1 hour a week but after the first few the mum started telling he daughter that her dad hates her and telling the dad that the daughter was sick so he couldn't visit. Its pretty fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hit women, I usually just get the hell away from her if she wants to start throwing hands. I know there has been some cases where chicks done fucked their men up and I met some strong women out there. But fellas if you try just get away from them if those fists start flying!

10+ Year Old Account
    Since people are allready linking videos of fights and the tone of the debate is also not exactly friendly I'm just going to close this here before it inevitably gets worse then it allready is. Some topics apparently can't be discussed in a civilised way.

CLOSED.