Thread: Denounce

15+ Year Old Account

Denounce

I posted this on the WoW forums and thought I'd get imput here too.

Ok another thread I've been wanting to write for a long time but never got around to it.

Denounce needs a make-under especially when it comes to pvp. There is absolutely no diminishing returns on the NOT ABLE TO CRIT ANYTHING debuff that it gives and the length of the debuff is longer than the cast time of Denounce itself. This means that a holy pally can lock down a healer easily preventing him or her from doing any crits. For my class, that means no Divine Aegis EVER when fighting a holy pally. I personally don't care if the NOT ABLE TO CRIT debuff stays when it comes to pve because that's fine but in pvp it needs to be removed.

Deleted
    Blizz should split the skills to PvE and PvP. Would solve a lot of problems.

It requires not healing to cast. There is a potentially significant opportunity cost to casting denounce defensively (as opposed to casting it offensively with the primary intention of doing damage). This is a great skill cap ability for paladins, and most paladins won't even cast denounce.