Planning on buying a new gaming laptop

So I am planning to buy a new gaming laptop and I was thinkng of getting an Asus Gt751 jt and I would like some feedback about it if any can offer.I hope I won't have to change it for the next 3-4 years and still be able to have a good performance.Please advise

http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/31/a...g-g751-review/

for the specs, god damn, 24gb ddr3 of ram? Damn.
    Dunno your budget, but recently threre was another person looking for a gaming laptop as well:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...I-buy-a-Laptop

that laptop will last you easily 3-4+ years, provided you tune down some settings in future games.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can recommend Asus ROG gaming laptops. Me, my best friend and another friend all have one and they have never overheated or had any problems whatsoever.

I've had mine for around 3-4 years or so and it still works like a charm (though I can only play some of the newest games at rather low settings). The only "downside" is the excessive amount of unnecessary software that comes with the laptop, but you can get rid of the useless ones rather easily.
    My best friends one was bought like 2 years ago and it can run even newer games at pretty good settings.
    And my 3rd friends one is the newest model with the 980M GPU and it can easily run the newer games on Ultra.

But yeah, great build quality and no overheating-issues whatsoever. And the "maintenance-hatch" at the bottom of the laptop is pretty great as you can add in more RAM and an SSD on your own... Though I suggest you order the newer model with an SSD already in it so you dont have to re-install everything :P

I'm sure the laptops from the other manufacturers are good as well, but personally I wholeheartedly recommend an Asus.

15+ Year Old Account
    What country are you from?

No offense against the ASUS ROG laptops ... but I would rather have a CLEVO build as it's fully customizable, far more easily cleanable and I've seen them generally use better cooling solutions than the other class of laptops.

Also you really shouldn't double post the same topic.

First sry about the 2 posts first on i did in wrong forum.
    I am living in Abu Dhabi...dunno much about CLEVO...will check it out if I can find it in the stores that is
    ..not a big fan of online ordering

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kennytheone View Post
    First sry about the 2 posts first on i did in wrong forum.
    I am living in Abu Dhabi...dunno much about CLEVO...will check it out if I can find it in the stores that is
    ..not a big fan of online ordering
    CLEVO only sells as CLEVO in it's home country of Taiwan I think (correct me if I'm wrong).
    The rest of the world use their own brand name to sell CLEVO laptops.

These laptops in general are highly customizable and believe it or note quite easily repairable as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving this to the build/upgrade subforum!
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab