Deleted

Optimizing Naval Missions

Good evening.

My question is how are you - especially people with alts - planning to optimize your Shipyard?
    What race, farming that rep for unique ship as soon as possible or?

Deleted
    Would be interested in what you guys build first in order to complete the legendary quest asap?

You're fairly railroaded for it so don't think too much about how to optimize and worry about how you're going to get Oil. The system is designed to fight against mission spamming.

Deleted
    I checked the missions they posted on front page, unless I missed something it's good if you are interested in gear otherwise I don't see much rewards of interest. Did I miss something? I get the impression it's not worth the huzzle, and better off just keep ordinary follower missions going

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I checked the missions they posted on front page, unless I missed something it's good if you are interested in gear otherwise I don't see much rewards of interest. Did I miss something? I get the impression it's not worth the huzzle, and better off just keep ordinary follower missions going
    To continue the legendary quest you NEED to do shipyard missions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BagramDeus View Post
    To continue the legendary quest you NEED to do shipyard missions
    I see =) And to get to the jungle ofc. But if you aren't interested in that there isn't much to gain right? I didn't see much gold missions, primal spirit mission, work order missions... so doesn't seem like many if any of those?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I see =) And to get to the jungle ofc. But if you aren't interested in that there isn't much to gain right? I didn't see much gold missions, primal spirit mission, work order missions... so doesn't seem like many if any of those?
    There's also a (ground) mount, the new raid mission and the BMAH quest.
    Nothing special that would make it worth sending ships on missions on alts.

Deleted
    Well shipyard is way more different than follower missions
    I will most likely will work on Shipyard only on my sveral most active alts sinche you will gona need 1st honored to your faction in thalaan to get one of the ships and then Exalted with the Arakkoa to get the ship from there coz that one is prety OP combo
    Doing that will take few weeks atleast and cant imagine to do this on more than 5-6 alts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pucca View Post
    There's also a (ground) mount, the new raid mission and the BMAH quest.
    Nothing special that would make it worth sending ships on missions on alts.
    Tried looking it up, but couldn't find anything - what is this BMAH quest ?