Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How lewd is this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    How lewd is this game?
    The B in 2B stands for Booty. Tumblr has been told they may never fully recover from the chrono triggering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not very in reality.

Also

KAMI NI NARU NO DA
    MINNA KAMI NI NARU
    SHIN DA TOKI NI KAMI NI NARU

Putting that as my death auto text in PSO2.

Game's releasing via Steam on Mar 17 for PC. Looking forward to getting as I've been wanting to itch that Metal Gear Rising scratch for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    [video=youtube;dKdP9mmJA-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdP9mmJA-A&t[video]
    Yeah, agree with most of the points. Glad he didn't spoil too much, which makes sense.
    Indeed knowing the first game's story / lore does indeed expand your knowledge of the universe to far beyond what the game can offer. Even if you don't want to play the first game, at least look up the story / lore as it is indeed very impactful when things get revealed throughout the game. While there are tid bits in the game, it's not as much as what is revealed in the first game.

Deleted
    The enemies in this game don't seem to be very...inspired.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    How lewd is this game?
    Permanent pantsu of the main character. That's pretty much it.

Deleted
    Game looks pretty meh. Maybe I play it if there are some Armor-Mods that remove some useless parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah, agree with most of the points. Glad he didn't spoil too much, which makes sense.
    Indeed knowing the first game's story / lore does indeed expand your knowledge of the universe to far beyond what the game can offer. Even if you don't want to play the first game, at least look up the story / lore as it is indeed very impactful when things get revealed throughout the game. While there are tid bits in the game, it's not as much as what is revealed in the first game.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...-1tYSUnwz4tQvE

The best friends of Pat and Liam will help you through the clunk that was Nier!

I can't wait until the 7th when it releases on PS.

15+ Year Old Account
    This might sound crazy guys, but I'm gonna triple dip for this game. I want my drakengard 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirilla View Post
    Game looks pretty meh. Maybe I play it if there are some Armor-Mods that remove some useless parts.
    It has a demo on the PS store. I personally found it really fun an I usually don't play the genre.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    How are the controls? Is it "play with a controller or gtfo" or is it playable with kb&mouse? Considering the genre and the country of origin, I seriously doubt it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    It has a demo on the PS store. I personally found it really fun an I usually don't play the genre.
    My last fucking Console was a N64, I would never play on a Peasantbox LOL

cant wait for steam version, hope the game will sale and they will add steam version for old nier and drakengard

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    How are the controls? Is it "play with a controller or gtfo" or is it playable with kb&mouse? Considering the genre and the country of origin, I seriously doubt it is.
    can always just buy controller for pc, nowdays alot of them use usb anyway, this way i can get controller support if its better and modding on pc.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I wouldn't expect too much from this game." - 9/10

It's probably a good game, but sadly I'll never know as I just can't bring myself to play these cheesy anime goths...

Seriously, who are those outfits meant to appeal to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's probably a good game, but sadly I'll never know as I just can't bring myself to play these cheesy anime goths...

People like me!

Already preordered my Steam copy and Dragon Quest Heroes 2 will be my purchase after that.

Have to beat Zelda:BotW first now and go back and finish up the sluggish DQH1.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

Probably the kind of people that feel the same about western neckbeard fedoracore "shoulder pauldrons the size of fridges" fantasy design for the dragonforce fancier . Cringe is a wheel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Probably the kind of people that feel the same about western neckbeard fedoracore "shoulder pauldrons the size of fridges" fantasy design for the dragonforce fancier . Cringe is a wheel.
    That's not fair, I actually love WoW's exaggerated looking armor and weapons! :P

I actually feel sorry for over-opinionated gamers like him/her as they miss out on some fantastic genre-defining games because it features an anime graphics style or an eastern design in general.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

and thats why i love Yoko Taro

"The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.