Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    See,you prove my point.Because you people dont want to bother with raids you THINK that blizzard is obliged to give you all the wings of lfr at the same time as real raiding difficulties.And if you dont get it ,you act like a kid that doesnt get the toy it wants.Lfr didnt even exist before DS so be gratefull instead.After all,its not blizzard's fault that you dont want to go normal raiding.Its a limitation you apply to yourself (yes even if the reason is because you have a job or obligations of any kind!)
    Your point is full of hyperbole and nonsense.

It is not childish to expect to be entertained for the money you spend with Blizzard nor is it immature to take your money elsewhere when they fail to provide entertainment. When a company fails to offer the customer what they want then the customer is fully entitled to stop spending money with that company - this is the way the world works. Your insults and constant references to maturity suggest that you have not reached an age to grasp this simple concept.

It is absolutely Blizzard's fault for producing content that not many people want to do.

I'd gladly run normal HFC, but with my current 666 ilvl I can't even get a place in normal BRF PUG on my realm, lol, so I guess I'll be waiting for 10 weeks. That's sad, cuz it's the first time since cata, that I wouldn't mind starting raiding again and getting few epics o_O

Blizzard has said that the tiered release of the LFR is to prevent people doing Normal and Heroic from feeling they have to do LFR to gear for the raid. They also give the two weeks so that those doing LFR have a chance to do the raid in that two week period.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I'd gladly run normal HFC, but with my current 666 ilvl I can't even get a place in normal BRF PUG on my realm, lol, so I guess I'll be waiting for 10 weeks. That's sad, cuz it's the first time since cata, that I wouldn't mind starting raiding again and getting few epics o_O
    there's no release date for the patch yet so i doubt it'll be ready by the end of the week and yep even normal pugs require 670 to get in which is sad...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    glad they are putting extra gaps in lfr openings. even the most casual player can still do normal. there are many, many guilds with flexible raid times. it only takes a few hours each week to do normal, which isn't any different from lfr.
    Another person that assumes that most casual people are going to flock to normal raid content, when those numbers still do prove to be there after all these years. People that are only interested in the LFR we do the LFR and will most likely now wait the ten weeks to come back to the game, so they can do it all at one time. Tanaan is not going to hold the attention of many past a couple weeks to grind out the rep to fly and probably get most of the 650 gear boosted up to 695. Once that get all the gear and since its going to be a higher ilvl then what is in the LFR, people will then leave again wait for the LFR to fully open and then come back.

This assuming that by staggering the LFR just pushes more people into normal might happen on the initial bosses after they get harder to pug deeper in people will bale as more and more LFR wings open.

Quote Originally Posted by zer View Post
    Don't think so - normal and heroic is fully available from first day of 6.2 - mythic a week later - only lfr people are gated ... to be honest I do not understand the reason behind this - lfr - normal - heroic are the same mechanics. Minority can raid and the majority have to wait - strange tactic.
    To be on Blizzards side for once, I imagine they are concerned with people running through all of LFR in a week and then unsubscribing because they saw the last boss. I only do LFR but I can fully understand why they gate it.

And no. Gating LFR doesn't push people into normal or heroic raiding. It doesn't work that way. As MMO Champion compiled stats have shown LFR is still the most used form of raiding. That hasn't changed even with the nerf to gear. A lot of people simply don't want to do "organized" raiding.

ye all those lfr raiders with their 665 gear who cant even get into normal brf will flystright into normal hfc which after first week will be "lfm normal hfc - 700+ itlv and AoTC or gtfo" - they will for sure join those groups . jezus special snowflakes are so delisional that i start to wonder how do they even function irl without parents taking care of them 24/7 -_-

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye all those lfr raiders with their 665 gear who cant even get into normal brf will flystright into normal hfc which after first week will be "lfm normal hfc - 700+ itlv and AoTC or gtfo" - they will for sure join those groups . jezus special snowflakes are so delisional that i start to wonder how do they even function irl without parents taking care of them 24/7 -_-
    i completely agree people tha set those requirements for normal have no clue want carried and are retards. but wsadly this will be common on week 2 or 3

That glyph is a joke. Seriously, wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    To be on Blizzards side for once, I imagine they are concerned with people running through all of LFR in a week and then unsubscribing because they saw the last boss. I only do LFR but I can fully understand why they gate it.
    I think more people will probably just wait 10 weeks before they come back. I was going to resub for 6.2 before they added all the caveats to flying. Now if i do return it will be 10 weeks after 6.2 Not much point in playing for 10 weeks being drip fed on content. Better just to wait till it is all ready.

Thats awesome, I would much prefer that look to the ascendance form!

10+ Year Old Account
    What I find extremely disappointing is that the skills used by the Diablo heroes in HotS are the skills we can't even use in Diablo because they, for lack of better words, suck....badly.

Falling Sword, Seven Sided Strike, Zombie Wall, Blessed Shield, Hungering Arrow, and Ancient Spear (Leap as well) are very unused skills and yet here they are being more usable in another game than their origins.....following that trend, Wizard should have Hydra and Archon(super) with some useless skill like Ray of Frost or Spectral Sword somewhere in there as well.

Glyph of Ascendence - still wondering why Monks don't have a glyph to pick what to look like for Storm, Earth, and Fire. I'm also wondering who at their office thought it would be funny to have Resto be Purple - Purple Rain, really guys.....

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they gate LFR every time?

Granted this trailer wasn't as action packed as previous ones, but I still loved it just the same. It shows Gul'dan being overconfident and on a high horse (he will get knocked off of it just like Grommash did). It shows Grommash giving us (Horde and Alliance) credit where credit is due and actually bragging about us. And, from what I have heard from the rumor mill, this expansions end story is supposed to lead us into the next one. So perhaps the next expansion is going to Legion based.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

The conspiracy theorist in me says that they are squeezing it out just before the end of June to try and bump up the sub numbers

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see the point in gating LFR anymore. Heroic and Mythic raiders have no reason to even step foot into LFR for gearing purposes. If you're a normal raider with a regular raiding schedule and can't clear normal in under 4 weeks, LFR was made for people like you. Nothing wrong with you trying to progress, however forcing most of the community to wait months to see content so you can see content first is ridiculous.

Now that nonsense said, Blizzard is likely doing it to spread out content and extend subscription numbers.

Wow instead of actually fixing shamans, they give us a shitty cosmetic glyph that they stole from monks.....

That was the crappiest looking Blizzard cinematic I've ever seen. Seems like no effort was put into it.

Stretching the release of LFR out over ten weeks is Blizzard basically saying fuck you to LFR players and reaffirming that WoW is now structured first and foremost for progression raiders.

The most appropriate response is a hearty fuck you to Blizzard followed by taking your money elsewhere.

I predict a massive outflow of casual and average players once they get to Tanaan and realize it has virtually nothing for them.