Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Annoyotron has a terrible curve? Cards seem slightly randomised but he looks like a pretty solid zoo-esque deck. Boombot tends to have a higher curve but a few removal. If you don't draw your removal you lose.

I emphasize taht boombots removal is not 'coming out of his ass' - the decks are very similar, just annoytrons unique cards are generally stronger than boombots for the purpose of beating eachother.
    Did not lose a single game as annoyatron, not one game lost at all :P

The hero power was in all honesty extremely OP. Minions stick to the board so good. ANd boombots mega RNG bajingo ability probably had better luck for others but seemed to favor my face rather than anything else :P

All in all a fun novelty Brawl, but for the guy getting boombot, tough luck.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    After playing some rounds, I can safely say that I hate this brawl.

Playing as annoyatron is boring, and playing as boom bot is rng-based, so, both sucks.
    Good to see new pre-made decks, but this is just gvg cards. Nefarian vs rag was so much fun.

Aaand we're back to the boring Brawls.. ZzzZzzz

They are so fucking bad at these brawls with self-built decks.

Just like in constructed, secrets paladin is king here as well. I literally just put in every single secret, just to fill out the deck, then added minibot/knife juggler for the 2-slot, muster for the 3-slot, shredder for the 4-slot, belcher for the 5-slot, obvious dr. 6 for the 6 slot, and so far in 5 games no game has gone beyond turn 6, but then obviously I added dr. boom for turn 7, tirion for turn 8, then I threw in almost every single 9+ mana card to fill out my deck so that I had a 100% chance of always drawing exactly the card I wanted to draw every turn leading up to there.

Don't see how anything could possibly beat it.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Pretty boring brawl, won my first game as a midrange hunter and it felt like a normal match. It might be a nice alternative to do dailies though, but I don't see myself bothering to do more matches for fun.

Astral Communion. That is all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    They are so fucking bad at these brawls with self-built decks.

Just like in constructed, secrets paladin is king here as well. I literally just put in every single secret, just to fill out the deck, then added minibot/knife juggler for the 2-slot, muster for the 3-slot, shredder for the 4-slot, belcher for the 5-slot, obvious dr. 6 for the 6 slot, and so far in 5 games no game has gone beyond turn 6, but then obviously I added dr. boom for turn 7, tirion for turn 8, then I threw in almost every single 9+ mana card to fill out my deck so that I had a 100% chance of always drawing exactly the card I wanted to draw every turn leading up to there.

Don't see how anything could possibly beat it.
    Facehunter beats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Astral Communion. That is all.
    Seems super retarded to me. There aren't enough late-game cards in the game to fill up your deck to the point where you only draw expensive cards after casting astral communion, unless you're throwing (unplayable from an empty hand) giants in there, which means you get the same turn 1-6 that everybody else gets, on top of passing your extremely important turn 4 and discarding your entire hand along with any coin and innervates you may be holding.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Facehunter beats it.
    Don't believe you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Don't believe you.
    Well I ran that deck and lost to facehunter. The secrets mean you can't reliably draw a zombie chow on turn one - a card which obviously is very valuable against facehunter and especially if it's guaranteed on turn 1. Turns 2,3,4 and 5 the Hunter can easily keep up with your stuff and by the time you get to Doctor 6 it could well be too late.

- - - Updated - - -

Also as you cannot draw out any more than five secrets with Mysterious Challenger, putting in all the secrets - namely eye for an eye - weakens the deck. Because suddenly my Avenge/Noble Sac/Redemption combo might not get drawn out or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Also as you cannot draw out any more than five secrets with Mysterious Challenger, putting in all the secrets - namely eye for an eye - weakens the deck. Because suddenly my Avenge/Noble Sac/Redemption combo might not get drawn out or whatever.
    Yeah, I didn't actually know this, though I realized it quickly after, well, losing a game to a midrange hunter because my dr. 6 combo didn't draw noble sac but eye for an eye instead, which ruined the entire combo. Though that guy got insanely lucky with draws leading up to that point as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently at work and not had a chance to play this one yet. Its quite a good idea looking forward to testing it out.

Everyone complains brawls suck so what would you like to see for a brawl next week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    I do actually quite like this brawl though, because I feel it does give an edge to control decks simply because they have that guaranteed band aid against early game aggression. Whereas aggro decks cannot flood the board nearly as reliably.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Tavern Brawl pack

I'm very happy with that.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looks interesting. I wanna try it later.
    I'm going to make a super control deck. teehee

15+ Year Old Account
    Another week another shitty brawl ResidentSleeper

Got golden Millhouse from my booster so there's that
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    I went for an astral communion deck, I was against a priest as soon as i play it he conceded and i died laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont really understand this brawl. I basically played my same druid deck vs a priest, bothing seemed to change to me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I dont really understand this brawl. I basically played my same druid deck vs a priest, bothing seemed to change to me.

At turn 1 you will always draw 1 mana card. At turn 2 you'll draw a mana 2 card and so on.. So you can't draw a 8 mana card on turn 4 basically. You will always be on curve with your draws.

The only thing I don't like about playing Control Warrior in this brawl (or ever, in fact), is that I have other classes not at level 60 yet and I could be playing those to get experience, but non-patron Warrior is the most fun class there is, followed by Control Paladin and Dragon Paladin. :|

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9k3epk3dl...14.38.png?dl=0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    At turn 1 you will always draw 1 mana card. At turn 2 you'll draw a mana 2 card and so on.. So you can't draw a 8 mana card on turn 4 basically. You will always be on curve with your draws.
    Only if you have one. so if you have no 4 man cards you can draw a 8 mana card

No Tusk Club.