10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    New card: reverse hobgoblin. Give a minion with 1 health +2+2 this makes magma rager a 7/3 and the best card ever
    Raging Commander. Whenever you summon a minion with 1 Health, give it Charge.

New OTK shaman meta incoming.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    this brawl seems to be based almost entirely on who draws the better cards in the first 5 turns.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    this brawl seems to be based almost entirely on who draws the better cards in the first 5 turns.
    Thanks for that report Diane. Now back to you Robin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I've gotten insanely lucky
    Nailed it.

Skill doesn't do shit when one player is dropping Troggs and Shredders turn 2 while all the other one is being offered is trash.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2016-02-14 at 01:05 PM.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    Nailed it.

Skill doesn't do shit when one player is dropping Troggs and Shredders turn 2 while all the other one is being offered is trash.
    My opponent had a Trogg last match I played. No overload cards though...

I dunno, I think it's a bit of both. Kind of like regular HS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Cho makes things silly. You get your hand full of coins and can't get new cards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    My opponent had a Trogg last match I played. No overload cards though...

I dunno, I think it's a bit of both. Kind of like regular HS.
    I think he means the ones that get more damage with spells, cant remember the name offhand.

not the shammy ones.

btw the same thing happened to me with undertaker and deathrattle, still won obviously

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    I think he means the ones that get more damage with spells, cant remember the name offhand.

not the shammy ones.

btw the same thing happened to me with undertaker and deathrattle, still won obviously
    Yeah, I meant this asshole.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    Yeah, I meant this asshole.
    Oh right. Yeah they're a pain to deal with.

Sometimes you get no spells though :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh right. Yeah they're a pain to deal with.

Sometimes you get no spells though :P
    whirling blade, coin armour platng?

These are one of 5 minions I generally quit on seeing / know I have won when I see them - the other mini one of these, trogg zorr, flesh eating ghoul and questing adventurer and hob goblin.

I only do it for the quests on my American server where I need them and do not have the cards to make decks so I want quickish games, those 5 make it more than difficult to win against

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Cho makes things silly. You get your hand full of coins and can't get new cards.
    Just for fun I picked Cho this weekend and T2 played him, proceeded to get dealt another Cho a few turns later so T5 there's 2 Cho on the board versus a mage. He went into aggro mode and didn't play another spell the rest of the game. I lost but it was still a fun match haha.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Just for fun I picked Cho this weekend and T2 played him, proceeded to get dealt another Cho a few turns later so T5 there's 2 Cho on the board versus a mage. He went into aggro mode and didn't play another spell the rest of the game. I lost but it was still a fun match haha.
    i played 2 cho's at once. the spell spam animations took so long. opponent quit after turn 5. lol.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I hope to never see that brawl again honestly.

I dislike it that much. It feels so much slower than any other brawl.

After hearing so many complaints, I almost feel bad for liking the last brawl. Extreme cases aside, I enjoyed the randomness and decision making; it was kinda like arena... Not seeing the same decks over and over again was a welcome change too.

I rather liked the last brawl. I don't really get the dislike for it due to length; I did about 10 brawls, and I can't recall any of them really going on that long. Not long enough to complain about, anyway. And I prefer longer games than short games: short games that require zero decision making are not fun. Games that are long enough to play out are fun in my book (or at least have the potential to be). The only instance I would want extremely short games would be for dailies...

I did not enjoy it the last time, took almost the whole weekend to even get my head around how it worked. Was much more fun this time. Not one of my favourites though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the new Brawl is a glorified Smorc Brawl.

Face Shamans, Face Hunters, Eboladins, etc

Won my first match then left it alone. Not going back in there. God knows what would happen.

Made a semi face deck and won on second try. Did meet two kind of innovative decks for it though. A shaman deck with healing and a vitality totem and bloodlust to deliver the kill. And a priest deck with lightwell and other healing crap.

While I have yet to play this Brawl, on paper, face decks sound like a bad idea. I get the feeling Mage (alongside Animated Armor) is the superior deck to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    While I have yet to play this Brawl, on paper, face decks sound like a bad idea. I get the feeling Mage (alongside Animated Armor) is the superior deck to play.
    Agree. Went with a Freeze Mage deck with Illuminators, Animated Armors, Duplicates, Echo, Healbots and as soon as Animated Armor was out my Face Hunter opponents all conceded.