10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    whining about people whining about stuff in a game....some people.
    This shit's about to get meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play one class till you start losing with it then switch to another class.

Best Tavern Brawl so far since everyone is on a level playing field and it's not pay-to-win like regular Hearthstone is.

Deleted
    So this week is just an entire deck made with Auto-Complete...

Okay I guess. Yea it's random, but it feels...uncreative. The only "cool" thing about it is that there's no restriction on card # like in constructed. So you can end up with a deck with 3x Majordomo or 5x Mindblast.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-07-16 at 08:18 PM.

This is probably my favorite Brawl. Just played lock with 3 malganis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    This shit's about to get meta.
    -chokes on Teriyaki Beef Jerky after reading comment because I thought the same thing, read this, then attempted to laugh-

Worth it.

This week is fun; it's pure RNG and all about making the best with your hand. Just went up against a shaman via rogue. Starting hand? Van Cleef, Dark Iron Skulker x 2... almost nothing to drop on the board till turn 3. Constantly down, gets me to 8 hp. I shadowstep a 2 mana minion after playing it on turn 8, then Van Cleef for 8/8. Dropped down to 4 hp. Make a killer comeback; sap, assassinate, shadowstep 2nd skulker. He doesn't have any finishers in his hand, and finally I win. XD
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Had a pretty good game as a warrior against a druid with combo's we just don't see these days. Druid did Dark Whispers and filled the board with wisps and other cheap minions, I wasn't able to kill any of them and he savage roared next turn. I survived because I did Shield Block twice before though. And my combo was first letting Grom charge a minion + make it invincible with a spare part, the turn after Molten Giant + Charge to finish him off. Makes me wish Molten Giant warrior was still a thing.

What the hell. I haven't thought they could go lower than spider or summoner challenge. But they did.

Queued up 3 times as rogue - concede by turn 4, conceal, prep, shadowstep, one eyed cheat, amazing cards. Even got a FIVE MANA 1/5. I had no clue such card even existed - 5 mana 1/5. :O

Selected warlock, conceded 6 times after seeing my cards after "muligan" (or w/e), on seventh queue up enemy conceded, got my free pack.

Yeah. Looking at past WoW expansions and how HS got to shit, Blizzard really lost the ability to design it's games... :<
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Just had a game where my opening hand was three divine protections, then I drew into three avenges, a light's justice, and majordomo.

It did not go well for me.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Queued up 3 times as rogue... Selected warlock, conceded 6 times...
    Try a new class every game it seems to go better.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Not having any luck with this thing. I've queued ten times and won twice out of those ten. Tried different classes, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. I much preferred the Summoner one. Heck, I much preferred SPIDERS, at least they were more consistent.

This isn't working for me, everyone I feel like I'm playing against constructed decks.

Another crap tavern brawl.=

I've been having amazing fun with my friend but whenever I played outside of Friends in this brawl it was really boring, oh well

Most amusing deck was when I had 2 early Alarm-o-bots coupled with Ragnaros and Onyxia as priest.. yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    The opponent thought he was so clever when he Sacrificial Pacted my Void Terror which ate a Power Overwhelminged 2/4. My Ysera, Alexstrasza, Jaraxxus, Rend Blackhand, Dr. Boom and Cairne set him straight.

I'd also like to add myself to the "burned most of the opponent's deck with Void Reaver" club. Vitality Totem was the MVP in that game as it let me just ignore the Reaver entirely.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    What the hell. I haven't thought they could go lower than spider or summoner challenge. But they did.

Queued up 3 times as rogue - concede by turn 4, conceal, prep, shadowstep, one eyed cheat, amazing cards. Even got a FIVE MANA 1/5. I had no clue such card even existed - 5 mana 1/5. :O

Selected warlock, conceded 6 times after seeing my cards after "muligan" (or w/e), on seventh queue up enemy conceded, got my free pack.

Yeah. Looking at past WoW expansions and how HS got to shit, Blizzard really lost the ability to design it's games... :<
    Seriously, WoW is still great and best MMORPG and HS is best cardgame atm, stop the complaining. Jeez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    The opponent thought he was so clever
    How do you know what your opponent was thinking?

10+ Year Old Account
    I won the first game I played, same as every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I won the first game I played, same as every week.
    Same here but the first game is the easiest as it pitches you against a casual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Same here but the first game is the easiest as it pitches you against a casual.
    Casual? Haven't faced kripp yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Play one class till you start losing with it then switch to another class.

Best Tavern Brawl so far since everyone is on a level playing field and it's not pay-to-win like regular Hearthstone is.
    my other problem is the class experience seems to be really low compared to rank. my mage should be filling up that bar. instead she's only getting like 1/20th of a bar for a win.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's sad that the best brawl they made was week 1, and that one was arguably one-sided. This week is just crap thrown on a heaping pile of sun-steamed manure covered in bat guano.

I can't wait to see how they can make a worse one next week, because at this rate they keep going straight downhill one after the other. Next will be you get 30 blank cards and can only win with hero power.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present