Shitspinner Brawl again. Took me 3 games before RNG favored me.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Shitspinner Brawl again. Took me 3 games before RNG favored me.
    RNGesus giveth and RNGesus taketh away.

Fortune smiled upon me this day. I went 3-0 to get my pack and then complete a class daily quest.

Won 2 out of 3 games as a warrior in the Webspinner brawl, it wasn't easy beating mage as their class cards are way better. Got nothing but crap out of the classic pack, but luckily a second Twilight Guardian out of TGT while the pack before also had 1. I can finally make some dragon decks :P

Those matches do take some time to complete though, atleast with the Unstable portal brawl you know who'd win before turn 4.

I cant wait im so excited

While I always approve of the randomness... fuck, people... why do you take forever!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    While I always approve of the randomness... fuck, people... why do you take forever!?
    Too many students of Ropecoach, and judging by his performance today in the big tournament on Twitch he'll have lots more devoted followers.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Too many students of Ropecoach, and judging by his performance today in the big tournament on Twitch he'll have lots more devoted followers.
    I shouldn't get annoyed as much as I do about it. Like if you wanted to think about your moves in Ranked, that's fine. That counts. Casual? Maybe if you're trying a new deck. Tavern Brawl? Just fucking gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

nothing like beating a golden warrior with 2 king krush still in my hand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Opponent Warrior has Ghaz and a Webspinner out, I have a Silverback and two Webspinners. He throws out Bouncing Blade and I chuckle... until it does nothing but bounce back and forth between his Ghaz and my Silverback until it kills it and he OHKOs me with a 96/8 Gjaz

-.-
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2015-10-29 at 02:24 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Webspinner is one of my favourite brawls.

It's random, but seeing as there are no shenanigans with reduced mana costs and most beasts are of a relatively similar power (apart from Gahz'rirra/Hungry Crab/Angry Chicken etc), there's plenty of room for the more skillful player to gain the lead.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Opponent Warrior has Ghaz and a Webspinner out, I have a Silverback and two Webspinners. He throws out Bouncing Blade and I chuckle... until it does nothing but bounce back and forth between his Ghaz and my Silverback until it kills it and he OHKOs me with a 96/8 Gjaz

-.-
    So the Blade had a 60% chance of killing a Webspinner on its initial cast, and continues to have a 60% chance on each subsequent bounce (or a 4 in 10 chance of not). A dead Silverback and a 96 attack Ghaz would imply that the Silverback got hit 4 times, and Ghaz got hit 4 times as well (which I think would make it a 96/5, but you didn't detail the whole match so buffs might've happened beforehand). That's 8 bounces without hitting a Webspinner, which only had a 0.07% chance of happening.

Ouch. Bad luck, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    Webspinner is one of my favourite brawls.

It's random, but seeing as there are no shenanigans with reduced mana costs and most beasts are of a relatively similar power (apart from Gahz'rirra/Hungry Crab/Angry Chicken etc), there's plenty of room for the more skillful player to gain the lead.
    No, it along with Unstable Portals are the two brawls that are completely RNG dependent. You can lose to Chicken Rank players if they get on curve beasts and you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it along with Unstable Portals are the two brawls that are completely RNG dependent. You can lose to Chicken Rank players if they get on curve beasts and you don't.
    The more skillful player will win more games in the long run however much luck there is.

Deleted
    Well at least i did my rogue daily quest.

I barely have anything for rogue on constructed, on arena it's an awesome class but doesn't always appear on draft.

This brawl was OK to do it. The dagger hero power is useful as one cast allows you to lop off two 1/1s.

Yeah i got rekt by highmanes and ghazrillas but overall its not that bad. Portals is much crazier.

10+ Year Old Account
    How dare you compare Webspinners to that travesty.

Worse case scenario in this brawl is that someone gets Gahz'rilla on curve which is easy to deal with unless you're already losing.
    Worse case scenario in the brawl which shall not be named is... I don't know what. Turn 3 Dr.7, turn 4 Ragnaros? Good luck dealing with that.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this brawl better than portals because there's some synergy between beasts and you can plan moves a couple of turns ahead. Yeah RNG can stick you but good play can win you games more so than it can in portals.

Yeah, I fucking hate this brawl and that's rare from me considering I praise the shit out of random brawls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Yeah, I fucking hate this brawl and that's rare from me considering I praise the shit out of random brawls.
    the problem with this brawl is it's not fun. At least the unstable portal brawl, i dunno its alot more funner even though its kind of the same.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    the problem with this brawl is it's not fun. At least the unstable portal brawl, i dunno its alot more funner even though its kind of the same.
    The portal one is more fast paced. With this you have to plonk down your 1/1 and wait until you can run it into something that kills it to get your real guys instead of getting them straight from the spell. The guy selection is bigger too obviously. For better or worse (I think better).

The portal brawl is way more RNG based since you can get pretty much anything from the portal and play it 3 turns earlier.