Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    To me it doesn't look like the Boar animation is all that much improved. All I can see when I look at it is the shoulder armor twitching out like a bad ragdoll that's about to launch off into space.

And why retouch the crappy boars but no love for the talbuks, who have many obvious problems? And would probably be more enjoyed by players for nostalgia reasons, since they harken back to the TBC talbuks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that was one of the most disappointing trailers I've ever seen, yet I'd sooner drink my own piss than resub to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I'm looking carefully for details on this 'account level gold mission nerf' and they double the base gold reward of Blingtron's mission.

I'm confused.
    I'm guessing that the way they'll have nerfed the gold output from the treasure missions is by either flagging all of them as account-wide, so you can only complete one of each across all your characters, and/or reducing the base amount rewarded. That is a significant nerf, so I think the increase to the Blingtron's mission reward is to partially offset the loss.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    im sure game is better without one small ex-cuting edge raider who has ton more fun in FF then in WoW atm :0
    you can't even spell 'cutting' and we're supposed to believe you were a top-tier raider?

Quote Originally Posted by SageWisdom View Post
    FFXIV is available in China and South Korea so I don't know what you are talking about.
    Korean FFXIV is still in beta phase right now, but the Koreans do have access to JP FFXIV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Not a single reason to beleive them, since they keep changing their minds faster than a woman.
    That's definitely true After Cataclysm release they have got only empty words.

Deleted

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    TO the people losing their spaghetti over it being the same as FFXIV, why does it matter.

People that want to play FFXIV will still play FFXIV and people that don't will play WoW?

It's as if you are actually scared WoW will pull back all 20 players that went to FFXIV.

Though I hope you enjoy FFXIV, I'll be enjoying WoW. I don't know why they have to be mutually exclusive in the community.
    Finally , wise words were spoken ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Of course it's Troy Baker. I recognise that voice from a mile away.
    Why were you listening to it a mile away?

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    you can't even spell 'cutting' and we're supposed to believe you were a top-tier raider?
    Is all top-tier raiders English native speakers? Oh wait, no. So get out!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Nothing would top patch 5.2 The thunder king. Isle of thunder was amazing the raid was amazing Even the the trailer was epic. RIP to 1 of the best patch ever!