• Yes

9 39.13%
  • No.

14 60.87%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

You want a war? You got a war!

Even by the standards of fury Bill O’Reilly unleashes routinely on The O’Reilly Factor, the thunderbolts he’s hurtled over the past two nights on Fox News have been especially impressive. One night after shouting over one of the channel’s house-liberals, Kirsten Powers, on the subject of systemic racism in America, O’Reilly bellowed a challenge to his perceived foes on Wednesday evening.

“You want a war? You got a war!” said O’Reilly, his earthy baritone raising in volume like that of a great opera singer. What would this war be about, you ask?

O’Reilly’s lead-off segment, his patented “Talking Points Memo,” was titled “Demonizing America As A Racist Nation.” In it, he said he believes some on the “far left”—O’Reilly never says “left”; it’s always the “far left,” as opposed to regular guest Bernard Goldberg, who calls liberals “the hard left”—are promoting the idea that “white Americans are actively trying to keep black Americans down.”

Yeah about time to take the gloves off, war of races, NO, war of ideas YES!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

O’Reilly does editorials, it's his opinion and it's intentionally full of bias. It's up to you to take him seriously or not.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    O’Reilly does editorials, it's his opinion and it's intentionally full of bias. It's up to you to take him seriously or not.
    Yes, I take him seriously, because this is exactly the kind of bullshit they claim they don't do, this man literally used the term "WAR" and while I am certain he means ideas, or cultural exchange, never the less, I sort of agree with him, that if we throw away all being political and just go for the truth, I say lets do it. Make the 2016 U.S Elections about something more than waiting on who to lead the country.

He's talking about race baiter's and how they are starting a race war and you're against that?

- - - Updated - - -

Also he has donated more money to black charities than most Liberals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Do you guys never feel a bit embarassed that this guy is one of the most prominent, if not the most prominent, figures in American journalism?

Europe has its own fair share of scumbags but we have very few talking heads that indulge in this kind of persistent idiocy. Even the right has some standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Race baiters" are generally used by the racists who don't want to admit that they are, or by those who are uncomfortable with knowing the truth about the world outside of their windows. Sorry that there happens to be more blacks getting shot up by cops than you're personally acceptable with. It's still not race baiting though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Do you guys never feel a bit embarassed that this guy is one of the most prominent, if not the most prominent, figures in American journalism?

Europe has its own fair share of scumbags but we have very few talking heads that indulge in this kind of persistent idiocy. Even the right has some standards.
    Only those that know better are embarassed. The others think he's a Messiah.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He's talking about race baiter's and how they are starting a race war and you're against that?

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, the blacklivesmatter movement is being funded by groups associated with soros and the occupy crowd. It has nothing to do with blacks, it's another left wing fifth column that the left is funding. 9 out of 10 police shootings have been justified by the justice department and/or the court system. Facts outweigh anit-white/anti-police propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post

I love him, he's dead on with just about 90% of his views. It's not our fault europe is a continent of cowards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kootur View Post
    Exactly, the blacklivesmatter movement is being funded by groups associated with soros and the occupy crowd. It has nothing to do with blacks, it's another left wing fifth column that the left is funding. 9 out of 10 police shootings have been justified by the justice department and/or the court system. Facts outweigh anit-white/anti-police propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

I love him, he's dead on with just about 90% of his views. It's not our fault europe is a continent of cowards.
    You completely miss the point of #blacklivesmatter. But if you think you're superior than others due to your race, then I'm really not going to waste time explaining to you why your viewpoints are wrong.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Am I against those that prop up false claims in order to mask promoting legal racial segregation and supremacy of any kind YES! As for who he donates to being more than most liberals, eh sure!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    You completely miss the point of #blacklivesmatter. But if you think you're superior than others due to your race, then I'm really not going to waste time explaining to you why your viewpoints are wrong.
    You're assuming he's going to understand your arguement on why such an viewpoint would be wrong to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Am I against those that prop up false claims in order to mask promoting legal racial segregation and supremacy of any kind YES! As for who he donates to being more than most liberals, eh sure!
    How is he promoting segregation. Also supremacy ... lol sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Race baiters" are generally used by the racists who don't want to admit that they are, or by those who are uncomfortable with knowing the truth about the world outside of their windows. Sorry that there happens to be more blacks getting shot up by cops than you're personally acceptable with. It's still not race baiting though.
    - - - Updated - - -

Only those that know better are embarassed. The others think he's a Messiah.
    Yeah most people with half a brain, and an audience like his, don't throw around words like War,or Sub Human or Thugs on a regular basis.

I didn't miss the point of it. Black lives matter is crystal clear in what it is attempting to do. It's a dangerous left wing astroturf, I find it offensive that these criminal apologists are not being called out for what they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    You're assuming he's going to understand your arguement on why such an viewpoint would be wrong to begin with.
    This is true. Hence why I didn't bother. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah most people with half a brain, and an audience like his, don't throw around words like War,or Sub Human or Thugs on a regular basis.
    Well you got the half a brain part right, at least. The other parts? Lol, not as much.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't miss the point of it. Black lives matter is crystal clear in what it is attempting to do. It's a dangerous left wing astroturf, I find it offensive that these criminal apologists are not being called out for what they are.
    Yea. You kinda did. Don't worry, I'm sure it's just yet another damn liberal conspiracy that's really meant for Hitler Obama to take your guns away.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is he promoting segregation. Also supremacy ... lol sure.
    Well first you deny economic social disparities, and when you can't create conditions long enough or strong for some racist you then go ahead and suggest what others should do because race relations aren't working out. Returning the U.S to the 1950 or the 1850's no if these people want to hate and segregate they can go buy an island.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well first you deny economic social disparities, and when you can create conditions enough for it you then go ahead and suggest what others should do because race relations aren't working out. Returning the U.S to the 1950 or the 1850's no if these people want to hate and segregate they can go buy an island.
    You mean like how many racists in the South and Midwest want?

Black people in this country bring about their own segregation, they unwillingness to succeed is their own fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean like how many racists in the South and Midwest want?
    Hahah, I wouldn't call it many, trust me you ever listen to Louis Farahkhan or David Duke, you would know not enough people buy their bullshit enough for them, but never the less the small amount that do yes. The only way you can explain neither of them ever having a real job or contributing much to society themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Black people in this country bring about their own segregation, they unwillingness to succeed is their own fault.
    Racist do, black people don't most black people work hard, most aren't perfect just like everybody else, but considering the climate that blacks have been through America can celebrate the couple hundred years or more of success, without knowing what it cost, not every race has been down the exact same road or path to modern day America, and despite with people like yourself say or think, you have really very few ideas as to why that actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your racism is showing, Kootur. Are you going to blame them for coming over on the slave ships in the first place as well?

15+ Year Old Account
    For the first time I actually agree with him in a lot of points. I don't like his rhetoric or political views much, but it's absurd if some of the things said in those clips he showed goes without scrutiny or backlash.